Pet Storage

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Pet Storage

Post by NightBaby »

Seeing there are 2 places for item storage in game for players who don't have a house and aren't involved in clans (Bank & Tavern)
Could a 2nd pet storage be added as well? Two more pet slots would be useful to swap old pets out or allow you to swap between 2 different sets. For example-- On my mage I don't always want to use ogres because they're very weak and some mobs are better to fight with elite fairies. I am fortunate enough to have a house, but many aren't because it's a big investment especially for kids who play! Players hardly sell houses and 50-60b is also quite difficult to earn if you don't play a lot or want to socialize rather than farm every second.
Maybe a higher quest of some sort to expand the stables? I don't think the solution to everything is money. Some things should require quests and grinding instead of real money items.
Does life really get better?
cotne7

Re: Pet Storage

Post by cotne7 »

you could ask for free house to game masters.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's a nice idea, but be mindful of how it would affect game revenue:

https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... 10#p135431
Syor

Post by Syor »

I think we are lucky (but very lucky) to have a free and easily accessible PET storage.

It didn't exist before, and I've risked and lost many PETs in difficult missions.

I'm glad there is a system that "safeguards" our money (at least in part).

I think it will be difficult to get anything like this.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm all for the suggestion but I think there has been a fairly firm stance of "you can store your current pets, no more" (to paraphrase) so far. I can't see it happening myself as it is basically the same as adding extra storage spots to the existing one and that has been shot down.

I'm not sure if it would change much anyhow to be honest. People would fill both storage areas and have the same situation they have now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:26 pm I'm not sure if it would change much anyhow to be honest. People would fill both storage areas and have the same situation they have now.
Exactly have 4 pet in storage and 2 with them and want to "swap"

Pets storage was designed with the thought of people who do NOT have houses, that have pets, and get a quest (like the 3 kings for example) to 'temporarily' store their pets rather than set them free (use to be kill them) and do the quest. And thin k about this - 3 kings, at most you can only do 2 at once, then the 3rd.

It is a side benefit that you can store them there and go to dangerous places and grind keeping your pets safe.

A freebie for people that do not own a home, yet, or can't buy one.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

You can buy extended bank storage, maybe a purchasable item then?
Does life really get better?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It is a compassionate suggestion trying to keep our younger players especially in mind. However some pets are meant to be risk/reward like halflings and lightning bees and green bees and at present can be stored on missions or going to new areas. I think an additional set of spots would remove some of the risk allowing a player to have a powerful pet for some places and a tough pet for others. This is an advantage to a house owner who paid money for that right. I think less loss of risk/reward pets would mean less pets purchased. I don't do this myself but players who have more fragile pets can test out new places on the test server...this also is an option to secure pet safety to a degree available to all.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

2 is enough. Remember it was a nice step from seth to allow us to save pets for free.
Houses are costing RealMoney.
DUKE of SK-Clan