Spawn-Events

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Spawn-Events

Post by SK1976 »

If it is possible....

an spawn-event should be the whole day / 24 hours. Than everyone in this game get a chance to be on events.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Re: Spawn-Events

Post by Leone »

It would be an interesting experiment to see if us ft players can police ourselves.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

why 24 hours ??? Moderators will be tired also today may be a working day! !!! it is better to determine the exact time when it starts!!
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Leone

Post by Leone »

Exactly.

So, the question is: can players be trusted to run the event without a GM being present?
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Leone wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:55 am Exactly.

So, the question is: can players be trusted to run the event without a GM being present?
it can be trusted to you))))
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Sometimes GM they can't deal with the chaos during the event !! I think if the event will be hosted by players, the chaos will be even greater
Leone wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:55 am Exactly.

SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i think moderators can be work together. The world has different time/date zones. It is only an idea. How it can be solved is not in my hands :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:02 pm i think moderators can be work together. The world has different time/date zones. It is only an idea. How it can be solved is not in my hands :)
I almost never attend events !! When they hold an event, I have a night and I sleep soundly
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

thats why i posted that idea....

It s not only at you. I work at nights and have to sleep at days AT MY COUNTRY ! Most GMs coming from different countries i think. If they will make a spawn event together, it should be able to do them a whole day. or make the event auto....like the christmas event ! Maybe a wekly event there ! With different stages...no PvP or pets allowings. Only multiplayer will work.... Rewards can be announced, but should not be highest like pets or else. No only items or drops from monsters. On many other games, a weekly event is automatic with rewards too. Events taken whole weekends and everyone get a chance of rewards...no madder what levels.
It would be nice for this game to auto events vs. boring of players ! Clan wars are no longer like events. Thats ok, becuase it takes the whole time of players works. That is nonsence. Only if some players working together for skillings. Than its ok.

How that can be solved could be discussed here, and it would be nice if any GM can say some statements here too, than we learn more about doing and playing events !

SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

No for long spawn events. This is why special maps such as the Christmas map and Halloween maps are made.

GMs manually spawn mobs at their events. It would be too much for GMs to cover a whole day themselves. If players spawned the mobs it would be abused by players grinding, open to abuse by players spawning, boring with slow spawns, boring with only common mobs, and no chance of any special drops.

Think that GMs would allow mobs that drop a +4 rod or 3k+2 plate or something?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.