Spawn-Events

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Spawn-Events

Post by SK1976 »

at 1st ... what about a weekly automatic event.
2nd GMs done event where rod4 dropped ! idk if that was a good idea.

If there would be an automatic weekly event (mayby only at weekend - 2 days) it not need any GM there. Allow entrance only without pets and do level stages. I think there are enough edited maps available for such events weekly events.

Players would enjoy it !

We are waiting soo many years for weekly events !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

In my opinion, it is not impossible to create an "automatic" event, without the constant presence of GMs.

But my question is: How would it differ from the current Scorpio?

A Spawn Party event, to work, should have active players. ok.
So the management to create an automatic spawn of very but very strong monsters, would use those "limitations" that would not be very different from those used for scorpion.
Example: a certain number of participants, a certain number of levels, a setting of monster exit times, in short it would be another scorpion.

You find me in 100% agreement though that these events should be in multiple time slots.
The current problems are so many, time zones, work, family, etc.etc., and creating a way for those who have a free half hour to participate in this event would be exceptional.

But I am against the presence of GM in 24 hours. It is not correct nor fair. Whether it's 1 or 40 gm, let's remember that it's a game for everyone and not an "imposition".

That said, we could create other types of "scorpion", with different characteristics (for example many weaker monsters instead of just one) and with different "limitations", to be studied according to the case.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
justj99

Post by justj99 »

The problem that I see with the Scorpion event, that I suspect would also be a problem for other automatic events, is this. GM Events are announced so that all can participate. The scorpion event is held "privately" by friends in game, so that only they might benefit from the drops and fun. While that probably even makes sense to a large degree, it has a very different feel than the GM led events in which it is announced that everyone is invited to participate.