Purchase page addition

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Purchase page addition

Post by Gullander »

I had a player ask me how to get his house to work as he had just purchased one. He did not know the forum. So I went to the purchase screen to confirm no explanation is given on what an item does or how to use it/activate it other than the brief caption with the item image. This then is my suggestion that upon considering purchase before the payment option comes up you are directed to a faq page on it explaining in detail what it means and how you go about activating it or using it. Perhaps someone shouldn't buy something without a good understanding but since they are spending money I don't think info prior to purchase is too much to ask or expect. Or at least at the top include an icon "info on items" that gives information on all the purchase options in one place. It might help sell items too if a thorough explanation is included. :D
Retired
justj99

Re: Purchase page addition

Post by justj99 »

Good idea!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree- good idea. Anything that makes things clearer gets my vote.
Syor

Post by Syor »

true.

there is a lot of information about a house.
Some time ago I myself publicly asked for information before buying my house.
One must collect all the information and make it available at the time of purchase as Gullander suggested.

I think that is a great idea.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Agreed.

And there are people that do not use the forum or discord. However, being directed directly to a forum page to read the information does not require an account.

I recently helped a user in such a situation. Difficult part was when she said, "Where's the best place!" Now there's a 200 page book of reasons why a house would be good at various locations.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.