targeting sieges.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: targeting sieges.

Post by Cleopatra »

Someone at the light house clan map was blocking an entrance with their siege for 3 days straight. I say someone because no one could see who it was therefore they could not be targeted. This is a violation of the rule 9 they should be punished and the progress they made on the buildings in those three days should be deleted.... do I expect them to get a punishment no. But I do think but we can prevent it from happening again if you can just Target Siege
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Cleopatra wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:50 pm Someone at the light house clan map was blocking an entrance with their siege for 3 days straight. I say someone because no one could see who it was therefore they could not be targeted. This is a violation of the rule 9 they should be punished and the progress they made on the buildings in those three days should be deleted.... do I expect them to get a punishment no. But I do think but we can prevent it from happening again if you can just Target Siege
I think it was a great idea that when you click on the ballista there is the name of the player !! Then even if the player is far away you can know whose it is !! and it will be easy to punish the one who breaks the rule
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If a GM walks on a clan map and says "hi" they are accused of favoritism.

If a GM walks on a clan map and doesn't say "hi" they are accused of favoritism.

Make sieges targetable and clan people can just settle everything themselves.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
messi

Post by messi »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:27 pm is it possible to add system in game where player will be able to target the siege as well?this will solve the problem of blocking ways with sieges...
The russ players really abused the bug like crazy, 9 days without sleeping, they should get punished for it in my opinion
justj99

Post by justj99 »

How have you been playing this long without knowing where the rules are?! Lol

https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... =25&t=2560
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think targeting sieges on and off clan maps should be allowed if this is done. They're used in non-clan related pvp ways as well. They are used to "block" mage attacks as one more way to target/nerf mages in pvp.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Cleopatra wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:50 pm Someone at the light house clan map was blocking an entrance with their siege for 3 days straight. I say someone because no one could see who it was therefore they could not be targeted. This is a violation of the rule 9 they should be punished and the progress they made on the buildings in those three days should be deleted.... do I expect them to get a punishment no. But I do think but we can prevent it from happening again if you can just Target Siege
I found this also under rule 13 which seems to be what is being described here

"Using siege weapons while AFK will result in very similar punishments including jail and reduction of siege trade/skill level. N" :o
Retired
Gawr Gura

Post by Gawr Gura »

Don't forget about WOC delete when they was block for build too about 3 days.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I'm sorry I'm not aware of this event it might have been before I was active on that map
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

sometimes my son has some nice ideas.

In this point here with the punishment of this........

The different between why i was jailed once was because i putted a wall in the way, and got 2 weeks+ jail for it.
The difference between to place a wall and a siege is:

A wall can be sieged in seconds away, and a siege NOT !

Than my question is, why i has become jail for 2 weeks+ ? A wall is temporarly for seconds....a siege is staic forever till an acc goes off !

Its unfair vs players who setted a wall once and got jail, and sieges can stay forever !

To place a siege in the way is wanted by that player to hind other players to help or defend their or friends clans.

I hope everyone know what i mean.

Walls can be sieged away fast...its not an obstacle for players, but i got punishments for it once.....
Sieges can nit be destroyed or moved.... its a permanent obstacle , and the punishment should be the same !

I got once 2 weeks jail for placing only 1 wall in the way ! THINK OF IT !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan