mod events

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

mod events

Post by blitzcraig »

Most of us long time players have enjoyed at least a few mod events, which makes me wonder...

Here's another idea/request: would it be possible to create two clans with different rules than regular clans? (EVNT) and (evnt) or (mod1) and (mod2) or something like that. They would be controlled by mods, and used only during events. Some differences would be:

Mod could set price to join (either free for an event, or there would be a "buy in" with winning player/team getting the money.

Players in the clan could attack each other (I'm thinking of a "freeze tag" type game where everybody would have to be able to attack each other

Ive also got an idea on how to run a "capture the flag" type game where we would need two teams... It'd be good exp to the winners

There have been a lot of people talking about staked battles (individual or teams) this could do that (though it would be run by a mod instead of built into the game.. No, I'm not saying this is better, only easier ; ) I've got ideas for a "siege" type game..so many ideas... (as a note, I know mod events are not primarily what FT is about, but still fun) anyway, I'm getting WAY ahead of myself here-

I'm not even a mod yet, just training, so I'm planning on asking about mods running pvp games/events. If it's ok'ed, I'm planning on creating a map kinda like the lava event map, but where people can come and go as they please to outside ring to watch an event in the middle, there will be two different fields and one smaller battle arena...

all my ideas wouldn't really need too much added to the game... Just the teams and the map really.

Anyway, there are some if my ideas, if I'm being crazy, let me know ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏