ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Varg

ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

Post by Varg »

yes....this is how Spartans were calling Persians archers...and of course they were right!! bow....the weapon of a coward?? well for me,Varg(swordman), archers are cool ...my best in-game friend is an archer BUT there are a lot of cowards coming all the time,annoying me and other no-range players using their higher walking speed,hitting and running,hitting and running,yeah ok..what do they want ?? equip drops?? lol coward thieves :lol: ...Till today no archer has managed killing Varg...and no one will...lol..yeah ok i know this is the game....but how about higher walking speed to swordmen,dwarven or ogres??? so archers(only the annoying and fool) have a real taste of swordmen ;) i think its not a fair PvP by attacking only one player....the other player what?? just chasing and losing hp??? a swordman or a dwarf can not even using a skill cause archers hit and run, hit and run, hit and run... :ugeek: think about that mods...and i repeat...my best friend is an archer,i like archers,i really would like an archer as second character...thank you very much...kisses from Sparta,Greece!
DUMBLEDORE

Re: ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Are u greek man? :D
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Varg

Post by Varg »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:Are u greek man? :D
yes
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

I thought i was alone bro!! :D
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Varg

Post by Varg »

DUMBLEDORE wrote:I thought i was alone bro!! :D
no, you are not alone bro...
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΝΑΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΑΣ...ΤΙ ΛΕΒΕΛ ΕΙΣΑΙ? :D
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Elia

Post by Elia »

Varg wrote:yes....this is how Spartans were calling Persians archers...and of course they were right!! bow....the weapon of a coward?? well for me,Varg(swordman), archers are cool ...my best in-game friend is an archer BUT there are a lot of cowards coming all the time,annoying me and other no-range players using their higher walking speed,hitting and running,hitting and running,yeah ok..what do they want ?? equip drops?? lol coward thieves :lol: ...Till today no archer has managed killing Varg...and no one will...lol..yeah ok i know this is the game....but how about higher walking speed to swordmen,dwarven or ogres??? so archers(only the annoying and fool) have a real taste of swordmen ;) i think its not a fair PvP by attacking only one player....the other player what?? just chasing and losing hp??? a swordman or a dwarf can not even using a skill cause archers hit and run, hit and run, hit and run... :ugeek: think about that mods...and i repeat...my best friend is an archer,i like archers,i really would like an archer as second character...thank you very much...kisses from Sparta,Greece!
I totally agree with that! Whether they are coward or brave, it is open to debate, but I agree they are annoying.

But the BIG problem that I suffered from is the low level (low life) players! Owing to their low level, they are pvp protected, but they will attack any swordsman, worth the name, just to cater for their supremo syndrome. Even more annoying then that is, you can't retaliate, when you try to return the favour by unsheathing your blade, you are told "enemy too weak". This protection, they exploit in the extreme!

They hit you with an arrow glowing with fire; they cast a deadly spell, but the moment you retaliate they switch off the pvp! A gem!

Another problem is LACK OF TRUST in this godforsaken land of FT. You can't grind for xp if a low level character is around you in that the moment you go RED, surrounded by enemies, they would at once cast a spell, or hit with a fire arrow! In both cases, you die, and drop your precious armor. Now that is back stabbing and clearly a deed of white-liver coward!

Could not it be that once pvp is initiated, it can't be switched off till one of the players flee the area, or one of the players dies?

Thank you very much.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Yeah I ran into a mage who took advantage of my connection issues and killed me. I couldn't attack or defend in any way. If I see him again I will be the last thing he sees, outlaw status be damned
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Varg

Post by Varg »

DUMBLEDORE είμαι 134 λεβελ φίλε...αλλά καλύτερα να τα πούμε πριβέ στα ελληνικά γιατί έθεσα σοβαρό θέμα για τους τοξότες και θέλω να το δουν με λεπτομέρεια οι Moderators....

So...i hope check out this matter and take it seriously...and i repeat again...NOT ALL ARCHERS ARE ANNOYING...
Varg

Post by Varg »

Elia wrote:
Varg wrote:yes....this is how Spartans were calling Persians archers...and of course they were right!! bow....the weapon of a coward?? well for me,Varg(swordman), archers are cool ...my best in-game friend is an archer BUT there are a lot of cowards coming all the time,annoying me and other no-range players using their higher walking speed,hitting and running,hitting and running,yeah ok..what do they want ?? equip drops?? lol coward thieves :lol: ...Till today no archer has managed killing Varg...and no one will...lol..yeah ok i know this is the game....but how about higher walking speed to swordmen,dwarven or ogres??? so archers(only the annoying and fool) have a real taste of swordmen ;) i think its not a fair PvP by attacking only one player....the other player what?? just chasing and losing hp??? a swordman or a dwarf can not even using a skill cause archers hit and run, hit and run, hit and run... :ugeek: think about that mods...and i repeat...my best friend is an archer,i like archers,i really would like an archer as second character...thank you very much...kisses from Sparta,Greece!
I totally agree with that! Whether they are coward or brave, it is open to debate, but I agree they are annoying.

But the BIG problem that I suffered from is the low level (low life) players! Owing to their low level, they are pvp protected, but they will attack any swordsman, worth the name, just to cater for their supremo syndrome. Even more annoying then that is, you can't retaliate, when you try to return the favour by unsheathing your blade, you are told "enemy too weak". This protection, they exploit in the extreme!

They hit you with an arrow glowing with fire; they cast a deadly spell, but the moment you retaliate they switch off the pvp! A gem!

Another problem is LACK OF TRUST in this godforsaken land of FT. You can't grind for xp if a low level character is around you in that the moment you go RED, surrounded by enemies, they would at once cast a spell, or hit with a fire arrow! In both cases, you die, and drop your precious armor. Now that is back stabbing and clearly a deed of white-liver coward!

Could not it be that once pvp is initiated, it can't be switched off till one of the players flee the area, or one of the players dies?

Thank you very much.
Elia is right! And there are more n more ppl that can't talk or not members of the forum...please mods...take this matter seriously :) i know you will ;)