Last man standing

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

Last man standing

Post by Mike »

An event where everybody who takes part adds and item into a basket before Everyone is teleported to the lava map, monsters are spawned continuously until the last man standing wins the basket. This will take a mod roughly 10min to post and make this event. Mod sort this out plz
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
MadMikael

Re: Last man standing

Post by MadMikael »

Sounds like a good idea... but there should be a level bracket, otherwise the winner will always be the highest level...
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Elia

Post by Elia »

Mike wrote:An event where everybody who takes part adds and item into a basket before Everyone is teleported to the lava map, monsters are spawned continuously until the last man standing wins the basket. This will take a mod roughly 10min to post and make this event. Mod sort this out plz
Nice idea... Hope the event will see light of the day.
Elia

Post by Elia »

MadMikael wrote:Sounds like a good idea... but there should be a level bracket, otherwise the winner will always be the highest level...
I don't think so. You just need to survive, right? Let everyone try it. :)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

love this mike, I've got a couple ideas similar to this... but have been too busy -- probably try to break in the colosseum map with this type of thing as soon as it's in game though ;) (character level x 50,000 gold to enter... winner takes all kind of thing) ... also several game ideas ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Mike wrote:An event where everybody who takes part adds and item into a basket before Everyone is teleported to the lava map, monsters are spawned continuously until the last man standing wins the basket. This will take a mod roughly 10min to post and make this event. Mod sort this out plz
I love the idea to Mike kind of like a lottery spawn :)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

The problem of this way of events is the lot of complains that for sure we will have after it. :?

A nice event will be a massive pvp. The winner gains a big reward. Players can made temporal aliances for try to kill the highter levels before to die. Maybe a whole map, to have a chance of run......
The problem: big advantage for ranged attack accounts.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Mike

Post by Mike »

To make it fair for everyone and make sure there's no complaints. Make none PvP and make the monsters have 1m str so basically its a 1 hit dead for all.
Last edited by Mike on Fri May 30, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Elia

Post by Elia »

Piffl / El Majo wrote:The problem of this way of events is the lot of complains that for sure we will have after it. :?

A nice event will be a massive pvp. The winner gains a big reward. Players can made temporal aliances for try to kill the highter levels before to die. Maybe a whole map, to have a chance of run......
The problem: big advantage for ranged attack accounts.
There will be no problem if melee vs melee, and ranged vs ranged events are hosted. :)
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

Sounds like fun mike maybe make it interesting no potions or heal scrolls allowed either
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.