Research option

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Crocko

Research option

Post by Crocko »

We can have a research building in any part of the map with a researcher, just like we have a blacksmith with a crafting building.

The research will be on the 4 categories.
research to increase strength.
research to increase armor.
research to increase dexterity.
research to increase mana.

The researcher will sell the research book as mentioned above. the different coloured books can be used as icon for them. like red=strength, blue= dexterity, green= mana etc. (different coloured like we used in "3 book quest").

For adventurer- after buying the book he gets to know what things are requied to start the research.with each research having success rate as for crafting. After every successful research the increase will be granted as percentage(%) increase of your stats. like 10% increase in armor. (for example. if
one has armor 30, after successful research he has been ganted 10% of his armor i.e. +3.)

To be able to start research one must be level 10+ and have completed the blacksmith's quest.

The research option can also be added to clan as clan building. but with a limitation of one research at a time started by any persons of the clan. but the benefit will be received by every person of the clan as 10% increase.[I'm not a clan member so cant tell much about how it will work here.]

Item needed to start research can be
Vampire blood,
spider poison,
hp potion,
mana potion,
cows milk.(this option of cows milk can be also be added and cows milk can be found in (3.-1) from the lady who asks for spider poison to heal her child.)
My game account
crocko (swordsman) lvl 18.