Mages stealing all kills and drops

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: Mages stealing all kills and drops

Post by Cleopatra »

blitzcraig wrote:Yeah, that was a great trick ;) sadly, now the mage can tap the monster and get its exact hp :(
Shhhh, I'm hoping the mages don't realize how do you use that to their advantage....but they probably will ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Oops, sorry I let the cat out of the bag there (players were announcing remaining hp of special boss spawn so the way from 100M to 0 at party ;) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
naomi

Post by naomi »

naomi wrote:maybe the best way to determine who gets the drop is to base it on damage on mobs hp, if u damage mobs to 51% and the other player gets 49% of mobs hp then you should get the drops..
is this possible?
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

rapmd73 wrote:Hi,

I would like to have considered that mages over lvl 100 do don't receic ePvM drops when attacks/kills are done by spell. I think after lvl 100, a mage should have enough gear that they can hold their own in PvM without spells.

I look forward to hearing others on this.
Hi, all classes are unique. Different characters have their special skills. They make the game pleasant, fun to play. offer variety. Changing mages into a melee-like character will kill the uniqueness of this class. Mages, though they hit HARD, yet die FAST. :) Since mostly high level mages do the boss spawn, they are still gonna do more damage and get the drop. Besides, all mages are not happy with this "drop thing". Unwelcome,unable to socialize, no get-together, many mages are socially ostracized, and forced to live isolated lives which can cause psychosis. This, I think, is the severe drawback of being a mage. :)

Yes, I agree with you about the stealing of kill.I condemn this dishonest practice. At least, in spawn parties such mages should be kicked, right?
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Ohh yes mages do fall quick ;}
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

at boss ust dont tank for mages . run and shoot/hit. if u run towards mage he is too busy not dying to get lots of fliwspells off. find that this even odds with mages up to 100 lvs higher. for both my archer and melee.

its also funny if they keep shouting tank tank tank.

now some are getting their archers ir sword when they see me lol
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

Keep fixing things n the game you love will be replaced with one you dislike. One that has been "fixed" by everyone who complained. Instead of complaining, lets b happy to know of and get to play FT.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Fairy wrote:
rapmd73 wrote:Hi,

I would like to have considered that mages over lvl 100 do don't receic ePvM drops when attacks/kills are done by spell. I think after lvl 100, a mage should have enough gear that they can hold their own in PvM without spells.

I look forward to hearing others on this.
Hi, all classes are unique. Different characters have their special skills. They make the game pleasant, fun to play. offer variety. Changing mages into a melee-like character will kill the uniqueness of this class. Mages, though they hit HARD, yet die FAST. :) Since mostly high level mages do the boss spawn, they are still gonna do more damage and get the drop. Besides, all mages are not happy with this "drop thing". Unwelcome,unable to socialize, no get-together, many mages are socially ostracized, and forced to live isolated lives which can cause psychosis. This, I think, is the severe drawback of being a mage. :)

Yes, I agree with you about the stealing of kill.I condemn this dishonest practice. At least, in spawn parties such mages should be kicked, right?
lmao.

yes, also. mages can carry less items, furthermore, at low levels, mages rarely get ANY drops because they run out of mana.
mages are most definately at a disadvantage.

ANY HIGH LEVEL MAGES STEALING SPAWN FROM LOWER LEVEL CHARACTERS NEED TO SORT THEIR HEADS OUT.