Mages stealing all kills and drops

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rapmd73

Mages stealing all kills and drops

Post by rapmd73 »

Hi,

I would like to have considered that mages over lvl 100 do don't receic ePvM drops when attacks/kills are done by spell. I think after lvl 100, a mage should have enough gear that they can hold their own in PvM without spells.

I look forward to hearing others on this.
rearrow

Re: Mages stealing all kills and drops

Post by rearrow »

dont think that would be fair. others have special skills.
but as all know I agree on the problem that mages get all drops.
I think a change in the mechanism of who gets a drop is needed. make it more random. bases chance based in amound of people and time spend with monster. with a modifier to slightly increase chance based on lvl or something like that
naomi

Post by naomi »

I think it is unfair for mages not to get drops regardless of their levels because spell is their only way to kill mobs(low dex if they use staff to kill lol)...maybe the best way to determine who gets the drop is to base it on damage on mobs hp, if u damage mobs to 51% and the other player gets 49% of mobs hp then you should get the drops..
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I like the idea of drops going to who does the most damage... no more parties where mages wait until the end ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
rapmd73

Post by rapmd73 »

After lvl 100, mages should have good enough wand to be comparable with other characters. I see no need for them to get mass rewards at that point. No other character has mass kill, neither should mages.
rapmd73

Post by rapmd73 »

MadMikael wrote:I like the idea of drops going to who does the most damage... no more parties where mages wait until the end ;)
Agreed
naomi

Post by naomi »

MadMikael wrote:I like the idea of drops going to who does the most damage... no more parties where mages wait until the end ;)
basically this is our big problem with mages coz their hp is low, they wait till the mobs get red then blast of green flow :lol:
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
parkbones

Post by parkbones »

As the swordsman I am constantly lossing drops to archers and mages regardless of their level. Stand for an hour and here comes a lower level and guess who gets the drop lol.And lets not even talk high level magez.We bash them enough lol.But we all know where the drops go.
Must say tho past few updates have been great.Im sure time will be made for other issues.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

a little trick I learned when trying to kill the boss dragon with a melee character and other mage is rotate the dragon around where is HP bar cannot be seen. because of the wings on the boss dragon the mage will not know when did the pleat all their mana. at least it makes it a little bit more fair ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, that was a great trick ;) sadly, now the mage can tap the monster and get its exact hp :(
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏