SO ONLY ONE MAP LEFT ....

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

re4ction

SO ONLY ONE MAP LEFT ....

Post by re4ction »

Ok as i just realized there is only one map free to creat and here is ny suggestion (old one wanna pick it up again) for the last map we should think of something great . My idea is to make a big city all over thr whole map with some nice features .
No.1 an auction house where u can put in an item and select a prize anf other players can come here and buy it for the prize ( money goes ofc. To owner )
No.2 a pvp arena : either 1vs1 or/and a part for team pvp . Also their could be a prize for the winner or a bounty on someone who has a spree ( few (3) wins in a row) also u shouldnt allow taking pots somehow if thats possible
No.3 i can imagine that this is hard to implement cuz of so many players ft has but maybe a little house for everyone as storage room u can buy (i know there are pets but thats not a real safe storage cuz they can die and need to be transported ) or maybe a main building with many little cells with chests in for everyone so there is more space than in overground city .
... and ofc lots of shops and crafting stations .
Pls let me know if u like the ideas.
I hope they get implemented cuz these are thr things i miss the most in this mmorpg.
U can also add ur own ideas here :) :D
Sry for typos im writing with phone :/
blitzcraig

Re: SO ONLY ONE MAP LEFT ....

Post by blitzcraig »

Gandalf has already created the map for that "last" spot...but fear not, the world can expand ;)

(As a side note, I've some ideas too for the colosseum to make it more player-friendly...think you'll like it)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Why not that make telport us for other dimension world(maybe harder and more darkness :twisted: )
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

blitzcraig wrote:Gandalf has already created the map for that "last" spot...but fear not, the world can expand ;)

(As a side note, I've some ideas too for the colosseum to make it more player-friendly...think you'll like it)
First part ahw :(
Second part yay i believe in ur creating skills blitz :))
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Still share ideas..they could be used in other new maps ;)

(And thx)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Linus the Great

Post by Linus the Great »

I was thinking about the new last map to be. It should be a Zombie town map. So lots of roads and House's and stores but its all dead with zombies walking around. And if they bite you, you will become an out law for so meany days. You cane kill them but you have to be careful about being bitten. :-) please write back if u all like my idea.
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

It should be a big carnival...complete with weirdos, freaks, rides, and me, Baba Yaga, barking for the yak woman...in a top hat, and a scarf.
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Baba Yaga wrote:It should be a big carnival...complete with weirdos, freaks, rides, and me, Baba Yaga, barking for the yak woman...in a top hat, and a scarf.
lol Baba :lol:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

How about a treehouse? (ok, ok, not a treehouse)
kollex

Post by kollex »

As for it being last map - I believe it can expand. Either on the sides, or ... up or down. Underground grand cave system, or smth like that. And flying island on top.

Regarding personal storage - it can be implemented as a new type of chest, interaction like with clan storage. It would be nice, if that chest was accessible cross-city. Magic chest, I say! ))

Or you could just simply create a storage char, re4action, like many of us do )

No outlawing zombies, please ))