Rare gear

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Rare gear

Post by Insider »

There are many clothes,which cant be find in game yet. It can be bought by players or dropped on spawn parties(only second so ;) )
When I didnt have fire plate, I asked all mods to spawn monsters with fire plate drop.Cleo said need sr.mods,but seniors didnt want to spawn mobs with rare drop :(

We have many high lvls 200+,and there are not enough gear. So,we cant get it?

I suggest to make big spawn party with rare,needed drops at blue devils dangeon central house(100% no newbies there).
;)
Secular

Re: Rare gear

Post by Secular »

I think we should make the high leveled gear purchasable items.
That, or, release more in-game, and the next tier of items should be made purchasables.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Insider

Post by Insider »

Secular wrote:I think we should make the high leveled gear purchasable items.
That, or, release more in-game, and the next tier of items should be made purchasables.
Agree.
After 2 years lvl 20 gear not "extra" at all :(
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

I think important point is also a robe/hat lvl 100 and 200 for mages because all other classes have 100/200 gear
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

And ofc more spawn parties is an important point too
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

re4ction wrote:I think important point is also a robe/hat lvl 100 and 200 for mages because all other classes have 100/200 gear
With throwing axes/knives/fish the classes are a lot more even and balanced maybe now this would be possible for mage....the reason why I think the creator was holding back on this WAS because mage was just so over powered ;) but I would suggest that it should be a droppable item because mage doesn't wear pants or shield(not even fancy boots are a high for some people)very little drops from them ;) mostly hat if ever
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

purchasble items. need to get other buy options then. google wallet is not available everywhere.
everyone seems to forget this.
btw those who buys all theze lvls dont need that gear anyway.

rich players are gods already anyway.
if u talk about unbalanced classes.that is a much bigger unbalance in game.

get killed. just spend $1000 and be god to decide over life and death.

dont get me wrong.i likethe high lvls. almost all are friends and good guys. but high lvl puchasable gear...
need lv 200 mage gear more as a rare drop u can try for.
maybe rare drop by worms.

and buying doesnt give the satisfaction of finaly getting that dust for ur staff or swamp bow.item hunting isbig part of the game. even trying to find gear to buy. searched for first swamp bow for 2months, paid 90m but it felt so good to finaly gwt it.

lets purchaseable items be limited to cosmetics. maybe rare pets (but not newpet stats). or pigs for my farms lol
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

rearrow wrote:purchasble items. need to get other buy options then. google wallet is not available everywhere.
everyone seems to forget this.
btw those who buys all theze lvls dont need that gear anyway.

rich players are gods already anyway.
if u talk about unbalanced classes.that is a much bigger unbalance in game.

get killed. just spend $1000 and be god to decide over life and death.

dont get me wrong.i likethe high lvls. almost all are friends and good guys. but high lvl puchasable gear...
need lv 200 mage gear more as a rare drop u can try for.
maybe rare drop by worms.

and buying doesnt give the satisfaction of finaly getting that dust for ur staff or swamp bow.item hunting isbig part of the game. even trying to find gear to buy. searched for first swamp bow for 2months, paid 90m but it felt so good to finaly gwt it.

lets purchaseable items be limited to cosmetics. maybe rare pets (but not newpet stats). or pigs for my farms lol
I agree with you here. The in app purchased gear is fine and all but it shouldn't be top end / endgame gear.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

no all high level characters that purchase levels are rich or God like thinking...some high level characters are decent folk who haven't yet experienced "power crazyness". Most high level characters do get a godlike ego but not ALL
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Cleopatra wrote:no all high level characters that purchase levels are rich or God like thinking...some high level characters are decent folk who haven't yet experienced "power crazyness". Most high level characters do get a godlike ego but not ALL
sorry if i wasnt clear.
actually i think the high lvls are not acting too bad.
and power crazyness is fine if targeting sinilar high lvls)
i just meant that they dont need high lvl gear.
+100dmg , +100hp doesnt make much difference if u got 3000dmg and 900k hp already. on the other hand. forlv 200 ages a lvl 150 robe would make a huge difference.