problem- Claymore

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Balint

problem- Claymore

Post by Balint »

Claymore is a two handed weapon. it shouldn't allow to use a shield. or change it to a bastard sword, which is quote similar. bastard swords are somewhat like a one and half handed swords, so a really strong person can use it with one hand.
it is not a big problem, but I mention it, vecause I am kinda a medieval-warfare fan :)
Mike McGuire

Re: problem- Claymore

Post by Mike McGuire »

Bahaahahahaahhahhhahhahaha
A tower was built ---> A tower was destroyed
A tower was given ---> A tower was void
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Bastard swords were one and a half swords because the hilt on the sword was made to give the user the option to use it in two hands. Where as trying to use something like a damascus vikings sword in two hands would be pretty awkward.

I agree on the claymores thing but to change it means theyl have to open up an entire 2 handed sword, club and axe option for the melee classes and balance that accordingly.

Since pvp isnt as balanced as it should be. It could be a change made later on after this is all sorted. Which would be pretty cool and open up more options for melee classes.
kollex

Post by kollex »

Two-handed melee weapons have in the game since before I joined it (5 months now). Balancing is another issue though :)
Balint

Post by Balint »

Yeah, vut the only two handed meele is a couple axe and the dual sword.
but I prefer the one handed swords. :)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Lol! When I joined (almost 2 years ago) the only 2 handed sword was the double sword an no one used it cos u couldn't use a shield, effectively making you weak like an archer, so ull be eliminating a weapon if u change it! :lol:
Contact me for any help
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

I really like the idea of two handed weapons
There shoudl be more of them in game especially also higher lvl
And I think the str stats should increase since u have 1. No shield and 2. Carrying two weapons which would logically double ur str
James142

Post by James142 »

I would like if there was a few more double weapons like a dual club for ogre and dual axe for dwarfs. Say if it was real, a ogre with club in each hand would be disastrous because of the damage it could inflict.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”