new clan idea

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

magic guy

new clan idea

Post by magic guy »

What if when you make a clan there is a option to choose between PvP clan and crafting/peaceful and maybe u can change it from peaceful to PvP but if u change it u can't change it back for 24 hours

Peaceful clan
•they can't attack ur buildings and u are not able to PvP other clans and nor other clans can attack u
•since this could be abused maybe add it that u can't switch while ur being attacked

Please share ur opinions or add something to the idea
Hi lol
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Re: new clan idea

Post by Acnologia »

Nice idea ;) PvP clan is my choise, on past were Peacefull but now PvP ;)
Bob

Post by Bob »

I would love this. I like to craft and smith. But dont like to fight. Would love the option and a lot of ppl I meet say that too. Too many bullies in clans who use foul language to goad someone into a fight then have his buddies gang up on him. Or attack ppl 1/4 their lvl. It would probably be a big hit if you just tried it
argeliioyazmin

Post by argeliioyazmin »

Es una buena idea en el clan tener pvp y pasiv. ( no atakar ) qieres tener clan y te espones a ser atacado nisiqiera se puede hacer torres siempre yegan los de lvl 1000 o 2000 y de un disparo te matan no es justo eso solo porque compran lvl delen tanbien preferensia a los q no somos de alto nivel pongan eso de pvp o pasovo en lo del clan seria mui buena esa idea
kuruvar

Post by kuruvar »

I think anything that controls pvp is a good thing. The game has lost so many people to random bullying, i have lost count.