some suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agree?

Yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 9
fiora

Re: some suggestions

Post by fiora »

And all my topic not on sword or mage , just read the other things , like slow , graphics ,......etc.
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

fiora wrote:Lol i am lvl 407 , i playes vs sword lvl 404 , sword won , u know why ,!!!!
Bec. Of 250 gear armor more than my str , so he care for dex and str only
and i try make str be higher than his armor to make damage and my dex gets low , so sword with 30 skill is so op , why skill 30 pineterate armor and dex !!!!!! I guess make it one only pineterate armor only or dex only , sword win all characters in game i bit on it , sword if reset stats and made all points armor he will kill mage by 30 skill and mage mana out and no kill him
Yes so you suffer because of one skill the sword has. Plus a knife spamming routine. Wouldnt that prompt you to completely load up on anti freeze?

My sword is stocked on knives and pots, if the mage his lvl doesnt have any anti freeze they go into a heal/arm frenzy but more or less loose because they arent damaging him.

The same happens with an archer. If they have anti freeze knife spammings fail quite badly. If they don't, well... Kinda sucks.

A sword can only run knives and 1 type of pot. So if you see him using HP pots and hes stunned you already... Willing to bet my money on that hes not going to be able to use anti freeze too fast unless he drops a ton of pots from his inventory to try and use it. Even then thats a waste of precious time.

Anyway. Ive been destroyed by archers on my sword who've pvped me really well, and ive managed to quite happily kill those who havent. Even though its low lvls mages have still been more of a challenge but with knives its been easier.
Fiora wrote:And all my topic not on sword or mage , just read the other things , like slow , graphics ,......etc.
We know. But something to do with the archers always in there or hinted at somewhere. Yeah the archer and everyone else needs a buff. We know, but buffing the classes doesnt mean nerfing the mage in the process. It means bringing the others up to speed. So chill ^^ Im sure someones doing something about it.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Yea yea right , so i must move with 60 antifreeze pots to can kill lol , thats crab
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

fiora wrote:Yea yea right , so i must move with 60 antifreeze pots to can kill lol , thats crab
But it wasnt "crab" in the old days where you could as an archer hit and run from any and all melee while they'd chase you around pointlessly.

Awesome. Lets not move backwards.

60 anti freeze is only because pets give additional backpack space. I can bet if they didnt that number would say something like 20 and itd still be crab to have to carry 20 to kill a sword right?

Its quite simple that if you stocked plenty of anti freeze youd actually completely nullify the swords knives, and then could hit and run them again, like the old days. But working for your pvp results because one mechanic thats given melee a good chance to fight you isnt ok?

Pvp against melee was never meant to be pretty much guaranteed wins, like it was. Top tip. They have a weapin to hit you with. Their geared up to bash you. They knife you in the face as the ONLY MEANS to get into melee range to use their weapons.

So work for your kills, if your methods dont work on them. Adapt. I know your not a fan of their lvl 30 skill... so take precations and have a bail out plan if you get stuck in pvp with one.
fiora

Post by fiora »

I only have a problem of number of knives he can threw, it must be as skill 1 knife can make each 40 sec. Like archer freeze , not make knife and i make antifreeze and he threw another knife , should make cooldown for each knife before threw the other even this cooldown 20 sec. Bec, he melee wanna hit
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

If you put on a cooldown like that onto knives, youd put melee back at square one. Knives would become an incredible waste of money and be completely ineffective in pretty much all scenarios.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lol no they have same archwr speed can run then freeze u again
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

fiora wrote:Lol no they have same archwr speed can run then freeze u again
Youve completely missed what I said. Ill break it down for you.
Asmodeous wrote:If you put on a cooldown like that onto knives,
So this means. If you made the use of knives by melee, and change it from "spamming" to whatever the cooldown of archers freeze arrow is.

Asmodeous wrote:youd put melee back at square one.
Putting melee back at square one again, means melee will suck just like it did before.
Asmodeous wrote:Knives would become an incredible waste of money
This means that you might aswell get your ingame gold and throw it away, since that would be wasting money.

Asmodeous wrote:and be completely ineffective in pretty much all scenarios.
Useless.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lolz got u , but what about make it by dex and spamming , i guess will be good
or remove antifreeze potion , and make cooldown to knife
if u see that mean melee will keep attacking all the time while ranged run beside him till his skill of freeze back again then i guess not fair
as pyrolock in kollex event
freeze u by knife , and come make always hit skill and when end he go regain some hp and back again keep attacking u
while i no regain bec. I under attack
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

fiora wrote:Lolz got u , but what about make it by dex and spamming , i guess will be good
or remove antifreeze potion , and make cooldown to knife
if u see that mean melee will keep attacking all the time while ranged run beside him till his skill of freeze back again then i guess not fair
as pyrolock in kollex event
freeze u by knife , and come make always hit skill and when end he go regain some hp and back again keep attacking u
while i no regain bec. I under attack
If hes running away to regain health... then arent you regaining too since technically you arent actually being attacked?

If you make it all by dex (dex determining if knife hits or not) your forcing melee to turn into a crappy version of an archer. With one skill thats different.

If you remove the anti freeze pot, and add a cooldown to knives. Then were back at square one anyway. Frozen sword vs frozen archer.... My bets on the sword loosing if he isnt in melee range. So if anyone even considers going down that route, theyd need to look at fairness for both classes. As in what an acceptable cooldown would be.

pvp should be challenging. It shouldnt be a one way ticket to victory for certain classes. Mage included. Suggestions are good. It makes people think, but with that, bring figures and numbers. Support the idea with facts, numbers and if possible testing.

That way it wont be a he said she said scenario. Or one person saying "this is good" and another saying it isnt.