some suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agree?

Yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 9
fiora

some suggestions

Post by fiora »

What about removing slow spell till u find solution to this engine , i guess u not working on slow spell at all

and what about focus on archers little bit ? Bec. Archer the Weakest character in game after dwarf

And please end pirate map quest and power ring before making new quests , may be bec. I hate to have book of quests on my screen make me moving slowly or can't go another map from up my map

what about make mage make 3 hits in a sec. instead of 5 hits per second
or what about nerf mage much , i cant kill lvl 40 mage bec, i cant catch him at all
remove speed potions and antifreeze potions

make throwing knives depend on dex bec. Low lvls can freeze u so easy

for game not exceed than 50 mb on play store , what about making it like summoners war , download it , its only 12 mb on stores but u download 234 mb when u open it from its server for making graphics much better may be or add ne characters, .....etc.

what about of people no clan who wanna kill clan people in clan map , why tower hit me , its 1 vs 1 make towers out of this bec. Before die he go under tower

I guess all this reason makes many persons be mad of game as i hate it
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
fiora

Re: some suggestions

Post by fiora »

1 more thing make communication of sending screen shots be much easy like make what's app group what ever
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Post by Acnologia »

Love all ideas ;)
Diabo

Post by Diabo »

guy you already play tibia? or some RPG mmorpg before paralyze magic of wizards has no way to break it, and part of PvP, friend every character has advantages and disadvantages've read some posts yours, you're only claiming my face looks suggestion I posted about balancing in my opinion only puts more skil purchases other professions and what is missing .. if you think q PvP ta bad learns resets its status correctly and practice more pvp because maybe yours is very bad.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lolz , see silkroad , wizard r strong attack but die easy from dagger or glave , not make 5 hits per sec. , it takes in silkroad nearly 2 sec. For 1 hit but will be op and not have armor spell , if wizard and clerick and made armor spell so wizard won't die , in silkroad no slow spell for wizard
i know its hard to make things like this on android
so i solved this by making mage when marked only can heal hism self with the main formula which is 50+(2.5xmana)
And hit by main formula for green spell
so mage will heal half mana and use half mana to kill , or mage start thinking about raising armor instead raise all mana and armor spell protect him , got me ?
I guess they must make throwing arrow and throwing wands instead of slow spell and freeze skill for archer
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lol i am good in pvp , many players can tell u this and i tell u mage defeat all characters even its first counter (ogre)
mage can slow you , run and regain mana at same time and heal him self
while u try chasing him and u can't catch and u cant regain hp as he regain mana
so mage always win with slow , i reported about slow spell more than 7 times and still problem with engine, so why no remove slow spell from game till find a solution, got me ?
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
fiora

Post by fiora »

U know what i m done , mods no make it or no say good reasons, so why i care its useless , whatever i won't pvp at all i will care about grinding
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Diabo

Post by Diabo »

fiora you know how to play it? and until this is true and when mana ends ?? oops died :(, so everyone has advantages and disadvantages
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

don't be too discouraged.. I think everybody agrees that mages are overpowered ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

I agree with yoi blitz, but a lot of this is the same post regurgitated again and again. "Archer weakest archer weakest". Multiple posts like this with little content are not going to get attention youd hope.

Yeah mage is epic. Outright owns. Swords made a massive improvement and ogres not too bad either, needs a few skill improvements.

Archer needs tweaks. Quite a few. So do the other classes. Ive said it a million times before. Nerfs arent the answer. If you keep calling for nerfs. Theyl eventually happen, and itl be a long brutal cycle of nerfs going around for everyone.

instead of looking at "must reduce spells per second" how much is that going to change? Not much. Hel still run away hel still heal up. Youl just draw out a fight your doomed to die in.

Why not tweak skills. Give archers doublespeed 2x duration and half its cooldown. Allow it to be used with either freeze or flame. Increase the speed of higher grade weapons which would mean 300 and 350 weapons for the archer and melee classes while capping mages at present to 250 gear. Or change how much damage str inflicts from 1 point of damage per str to 2 points of damage per str.

Could even change how dex works for spells. 1 point of dex negating 2.5 mana damage. It would of course mean you'd have to set greenflow back at 100% damage for pvp so it all matches and jack up yellow flow to 2.5 damage so it actually has some use and isnt negated completely.

Just a few ideas. Point being. Go into depth instead of a few lines here and there, coupled with saying over and over "my class sucks, someone say something, or ill pretty much give up"