some suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agree?

Yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 9
The Houstaaja

Re: some suggestions

Post by The Houstaaja »

Pvp is all the way balanced in my opinion (except dwarf might need another pvp skill and might be wrong with this since i haven't learned all dwarf's mechanics and tricks yet). find yourself some time to learn mechanics and timings for proper pvping, it's not that hard as it sounds, trust me.
Last edited by The Houstaaja on Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
monstercat

Post by monstercat »

Fiora how about stop complaining every single thing? If it is so bad thing that mages can kill you then stop playing :D it's not that hard ;) you are always calling others noobs etc. if they can win you. Think sometimes little bit with your brains, thank you. :lol:
Senior Game Master (GM)

Useful Links:
* General game help
* Quest list
* Forum Rules
* Game Rules
Languages spoken : Finnish, English
fiora

Post by fiora »

Whatever , but mage kill all and mods know this and still leave it op , so whatever idc
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

You cant blame the mods for not changing things. They cant whip out the coding stick and go "bam magical fix". Its all got to go through the creator and thats if they can even code/coding being accepted.

Everyone understands the point your trying to get across. Because its in multiple threads already. Things do need to change yes. However is anything going to change by simply slapping up a poll for people to vote on and waving your arms around? Nope.

If you do however have a formula to not only help solve this issue hut promote balance all around then post it or submit it. If you dont. Come up with something. If you dont want to, then you have to accept it for what it is.