Auto tower hits

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lysol

Auto tower hits

Post by Lysol »

I don't know if this has been suggested cause I just got off work got on and killed but an auto tower. I don't know who my clan has killed during the day, I would like to know what clans buildings will automatically attack me like a list in clan area. Im walking around getting killed.
Arachnia

Re: Auto tower hits

Post by Arachnia »

The changes that were announced were implemented yesterday.
See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7038
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

not the question lol.

i think its agood idea if u can see what clans are auto killing you.

ilike the change but it needsto be tailoredsomewhat:

- see in clan window which clans towers auto kill u.
now walking on the clanmap is russion roulette with a loadedgun. because u dont know what happened when u were asleep,atwork or generallynot on.

sure its less a problem for lv 1500+ generally. but most others will be auto killed in one shot by most towers.and not evenknow what happened.

2) duke must be able to switch of autoattackagainst a selected clan.
thats just common sense.
if the sovjet union and america had had this type of auto attack. we all be death. a man must make thedecision to kill or stopkilling.NEVER A MACHINE.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

1> that would be cool, but not really necessary... you should set up within your clan to /cmsg about who you're attacking

2> I get what you're saying here, but I'm not sure I personally agree. of course, it doesn't really affect me and I'm not the one to make that decision anyway lol
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i see ur point blitz. but

playing on a very small screen i often accidently hit the wrong target. especially building my wall next to that of ally.

many incidental shots fired are accidently. especially on small devices. lag also causes people to target/fire wrong. especially if the intended target iswalking and u are pursuing with several others. itsvery easy to shoot your ally by accident. anyone who plays regularly on a small screen device will agree to that.

secondly, people get trapped by accident or on purpose. cage got trapped yesterday in dr compound ( raw has a door in there) and mike quicly threw in a wall to block door at the other side. (u can build walls a few paces away). Cage could not get out and if he suicided on a dr castle he would cause our allies castles to autoattack all raw. and since we share compounds that would mean we could not use our own compounds until system reset.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

ah yes, I see now... thanks for thorough explanation ;)

so for #2 there, that is a good reason to give Duke (and maybe even lords?) a /attack command or something that would reset all "enemies"?
⬜ 💣 🌏
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

blitzcraig wrote:ah yes, I see now... thanks for thorough explanation ;)

so for #2 there, that is a good reason to give Duke (and maybe even lords?) a /attack command or something that would reset all "enemies"?
There is one another point, I have been observing. It may or may not be a bug. Standing near a certain clan towers, if the member of that clan attacks you and you do not retaliate, still the attacker towers auto shot you. Seemed strange to me when I was shot down by Halo tower after being stunned by one of its swordsman.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, I believe this is intended.. basically, if I attack you, my towers will too
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse wrote:

There is one another point, I have been observing. It may or may not be a bug. Standing near a certain clan towers, if the member of that clan attacks you and you do not retaliate, still the attacker towers auto shot you. Seemed strange to me when I was shot down by Halo tower after being stunned by one of its swordsman.

i think eclipse means HE DID NOT ATTACK. HE WAS ATTACKED BUT DID NOT ATTACK BACK. Sstill tower shot him. that would be strange yes.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

yes but more like stopattack.
possible with clanname
/stopattack rash. now towers wont autoattack rash anymore.