Damage to stuns

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Damage to stuns

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Throwing knifes,fish,axes...

why they only stun and dont do any dmg?

hmmm... i think it would be nice some dmg to them:

higher DEX , higher dmg !

Throwing item(knife fish axe) = 1 dmg + 1.5 * DEX

;)
Boo
Asmodeous

Re: Damage to stuns

Post by Asmodeous »

Why not 1.5x str? Thatd be more favorable to melee.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Asmodeous wrote:Why not 1.5x str? Thatd be more favorable to melee.
It looks like more really with dex. Dex is like aim. Dex helping to ranged atkers like archers. So throwing items (knife fish axe) are ranged items. So will be better dmg= 1 + 1.5 * dex.

Also if it was 1 + 1.5 * str so if y were throw a knife it would make lots of dmg. A swordman lv 70 like i was make like 150 dmg. Usually more. So 150 * 1.5 will be huge number for pvps at same lvl. But swordman lv 70 like i was has 40-70 usually. So it will be better.
Boo
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

... i dont see the problem. If its descent damage isn't that what you want? It could be one small way to help balance with mages aswell maybe.

Also if it seems like a dex skill. What about an ogre? They dont aim. They just hurl stuff at you. The idea behind using str instead of dex isnt to do with realism but more to help out with balance.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Asmodeous wrote:... i dont see the problem. If its descent damage isn't that what you want? It could be one small way to help balance with mages aswell maybe.

Also if it seems like a dex skill. What about an ogre? They dont aim. They just hurl stuff at you. The idea behind using str instead of dex isnt to do with realism but more to help out with balance.
Ok so maybe i agree. It so helpful to melle classes. Againsts mages or archers.
Boo
ayc

Post by ayc »

I don't agree here.
The idea in general is good,but not on the current system.
You can throw as much knifes as you want as long as you got them (there's no time like skills) which will definitely make them over powered,not to mention that it's only 5k each.
The only possible way to make it happen is making it a skill (replace with another),which in this case is lv.100 like archer.
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Only OP if they use an anti freeze. What you could do is put a timer on the damage. Just like there is on the stun animation.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

ayc wrote:I don't agree here.
The idea in general is good,but not on the current system.
You can throw as much knifes as you want as long as you got them (there's no time like skills) which will definitely make them over powered,not to mention that it's only 5k each.
The only possible way to make it happen is making it a skill (replace with another),which in this case is lv.100 like archer.
5k isnt low price for low lvls
but here an idea too:

add 3 more items ( for example : great throwing knife,fish,axe) that do dmg ( maybe 1 dmg + 1.5 * dex or atk)
and their cost be higher (like 20k).

for orges,who can find fish in water easy. there be a small chance to find great fish in water: (5% + 3%*fishing skill ) chance.

i saw you trying develop spawning spell to mages.. why making mages so strong and no support other classes? specialy melee classes? :roll:
Boo