Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by blitzcraig »

oooh cryptic... I like it ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Crystal ball, where's my crystal ball when I need it ....
→ Use the Force LK, use the Force!: Show
yoda.png
Can hardly wait ... knowing I have to.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

That list is so cool. But why you thought what ogres should get a better skills?
I think that swordman and dwarf need it more. Dwarf is bad at PvP, sword is bad for pvm. Ogres are good for both. Maybe their blue skill is a bit useless but well they have still 2 good skills for pvp like archers
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

remember a lot has changed lol... but I'd argue that sword is still top of the melee imo - definitely dwarf is left out some of PvP, and if I were writing this list today, I would talk about it... totally agree with you there (although I still think skill should make ogre more "tanky", mostly to help individualize the classes
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

blitzcraig wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:29 pm remember a lot has changed lol... but I'd argue that sword is still top of the melee imo - definitely dwarf is left out some of PvP, and if I were writing this list today, I would talk about it... totally agree with you there (although I still think skill should make ogre more "tanky", mostly to help individualize the classes
Yes agree. But for lvl the swordman you need a mage so you can get that 40% with the fire skill. Lvling with fire the swordman lvl up fast. I have did it. And my sword can lvl up in 15-20 minutes but I need a second device (laptop in this case) for this
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
flo_Ban13

Post by flo_Ban13 »

Dwarfes PvP-Skills sucks more then mages.
Dr.Wheelbarrow

Post by Dr.Wheelbarrow »

Mage must be balanced. It is way too powerful in higher levels.
1. Adjust the formula of mana regeneration speed for higher levels. Just like XP and HP is being calculated differently for high level players.
2. Set a maximum speed at which the spells can be used. Perhaps make it depend on the weapon speed. This Should vary between perhaps 3-4 times a second.
3. Increasing the damage reduction for green spell when attacking multiple targets. For example
DMG = (50 + (2.5 * MANA)) / (enemies_in_range * 1.5)
terminator

Post by terminator »

Idea: Ability to change a weapon from single handed to double handed with stat changes+ Balancing mages to be equal to that of the other classes.

Double handed sword and lvl 1500 crossbow, both anomilies, one doesnt allow a melee troop to use a shield, the other allowing shield. The point of an archer is to deal damage at range, in my opinion this is typically found to have a higher str then a melee, and the melee has more armor to defend against it, hence the shield. As of right now, the archer has equal strength to the melee's, with the disadvantage of armor.

Way to solve this: NPC at start allowing a user to craft a single handed weapon to double handed if they have 2 of the exact items+a gold amount. This craft would increase the str and dex of the weapon, but not allow for a shield. Example,2 lvl 100 swords crafted to form double handed lvl 100 sword, with 140 str rather than 100, and not allow the user to wear a shield. For archers, their weapon is considered double handed already, but it needs a buff, archers should have a 40% str increase over the melee due to the disadvantage of the armor, however this idea would balance it for all classes and allow all classes the 40% increase in str with the 40% decrease in armor. To make the change smoothly all bows would be considered single handed, and would allow a shield for the archer(excluding 1500 bow) and they could craft a double handed bow and be back to the normal no shield, and see the str boost.

Why make this change? At higher levels i see fights between two non mage chars, and it goes on and on and on, this change would make pvp go smoother and quicker.

Balance idea for mage: Armor spell is OP at high lvls, it is true at lower levels mages are at a disadvantage. Due to the increase in high lvls, after about lvl 600 a change occurs where mages can take down every other char, and this keeps increasing as it levels. This is mainly due to the armor and heal spell, mages are meant to have spread effect, in order to due this require a high output (2.5x mana stat) unlike any other char. But when pvping alone, the mage can use the 2.5x multiplier to his advantage and beat the other char. To solve this, the armor spell should be nerfed to a cap based on lvl, each levl of the mage can max that at 2.5x armor of its lvl, (lvl 600 mage can only produce a 1800 armor max(Is able to defend against its own like lvl of non mage char still, 600 arch typically has 1700 so still can defend ). Heal spell is fine as it is, and that is what mages due, it is mainly the armor spell i find to be broken. This should only apply to mages lvl 500+, mages under 500 non affected until the reach 500, same as the double handed weapon stated above

Thoughts?
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I've seen a lot of good suggestions for balancing classes and term I get what your saying but imo if I got a 500+2 sword that allows me to equip a shield I don't think I'd want a 2 handed weapon that may add MAYBE 50 points to str but forces me to drop points off of arm dex and magic resistance off the preferred PvP shield 250.

Now another idea imo what could help balance clesses is allow all classes to have the option to wield a ranged and non ranged weapon.
For example if a swordsman/dwarf/ogre wants to use a bow they can but untill level 1500 they must loose the shield when using the bow because as we are aware of the 1500 crossbow allows you to hold a shield.
If a archer or mage wants close battle they can wield a (SWORD) and shield it won't very affective on a mage because a mage main power is mana but if given the option to use a sword stats will be added to str and dex to lower dmg from magic spells and raise dmg of weapon nearly equivalent so could heal better without allied clueless blockers but at the same time it takes more to heal because you want to do damage too if in a crowd therefore we wouldn't have too many complaints about heal blockers and mages wanting a heal spell that heals only themselves. And as archer its nice to hold a shield to be alittle tougher and with the skills archer has a sword and shield would be useful in pvp vs mage. Only issue then would be stunning could allow mage and archer to use stun knifes so the will be limited on potions and stuns and unfreez.

This would help alot in PvP and in PvM for all classes giving the option to be ranged and non ranged on your preferred class.

Yes it's basically mixing classes and may seem pointless to choose classes to some but classes has their perks and flaws in skills. Witch should not be changed.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 pm I've seen a lot of good suggestions for balancing classes and term I get what your saying but imo if I got a 500+2 sword that allows me to equip a shield I don't think I'd want a 2 handed weapon that may add MAYBE 50 points to str but forces me to drop points off of arm dex and magic resistance off the preferred PvP shield
Itd be a 40% Str boost, so 500+2sword has 600 str,70 dex i believe. My two handed version would have 40% stat buff,so 840 str, 98 dex, with compensation of no shield so -250 arm for +250 str +28 dex for this particular thing. Double handed sword in game also adds arm so you could add a little bit of arm like 50 to help compensate for this particular scenario. The magic resist is just something youd have to debate to drop
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.