Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lajos
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by lajos » Fri May 03, 2019 11:21 pm

O tak zgadzam się dajmy najlepiej magom wszystko gram różnymi postaciami ale to jak się gra dwarfem chyba mało kto wie zresztą popatrzcie ile jest dwarfow z wysokimi lvl. 5?mówi samo za siebie. TO SAMOZ RYCERZEM ile jest 6?Dlaczego?bo ciężko się expi. Reszta mag luk I ogr lepsi w exp.Ale tak jak już pisalam dajcie innym są poszkodowani. To ironia. To jest tylko moje zdanie dwarfa.
lajos
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by lajos » Fri May 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Ale ok jestem przyzwyczajona do uciekania lol.Kazdej klasie coś zawsze będzie źle I co jakiś czas piszecie o tym.Wiec nam dwarfom też nie pasuje to zwlaszcza zrownowazenie pvp.I tyle w temacie.
lajos
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by lajos » Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 pm

A szczerze to wszytko zmieniło się po wprowadzeniu zwierzakow za real kase. Taka prawda oszuści dorobili się lvl na afk I teraz radzą w grze lol. JA wszystkie umiejetnosci kopania i rabania desek dorobilam się na narzędziach plus 1 co to bylo miec plus 2.teraz zaczynasz gre I możesz mieć od razu zwierzaki i narzędzia plus3. I Nadal źle bo ktoś gdzies expi I oni biedni nie mogą przejść I trzeba zmienić statystyki devilom trzeba usunąć archer gdzie dropi się plate 200 na mapie 4.0 bo biedni nie mogą przejść. To są żarty. DLATEGO PISZE JAK WSZYSTKO ZMIWNIAC TO NAM DWARFOM TEŻ:)A zapomniałam o najważniejszym Zablokować budowania w klanie dac limit 2850lvl budynkom haha!!!!!to też ironia!!!!A dlaczego?bo jak można mieć 5k lvl wieży haha. Trzeba zrobic limit zdobyć lvl na postaciach i wtedy dopiero zniszczyc haha łatwiej zniszczyc 5k lvl wieży mając 5k plus lvl postaci prawda?gorzej jakby nie bylo limitu A wieze byly by na 10k lvl.Dlaczego jest limit budynków klanowych jak nie ma limitu lvl postaci???Ale cóż to długa historia ale każdy może się tylko domyślać:)
Last edited by lajos on Sat May 04, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
lajos
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by lajos » Sat May 04, 2019 12:31 am

Jesli dwarf nie musi mieć pvp bo przecież zawsze może uciec jak się to ma do expienia . .Stoi sobie dwarf expi nagle przyjdzie sobie ktoś o dwarf ale fajnie zabije i zajmę jego miejsce.I co dwarf zrobi? co może zrobi uciec-ale fajnie co?.gdzie zasady nikt przecież nie złamał zasad no jak?Przeciez dwarf ma speed może uciec prawda?
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Mr_Maks » Sat May 04, 2019 6:43 am

I mean, if give a dwarf equal PVP skill, everyone will run to create the new dwarf because he will be better than the rest of the classes almost everything.This will violate the value of the other classes.
The ability of a dwarf allows you to do x8 damage that has no resist. If we want to add a full PVP skill to the dwarf, this pvm skill should be weakened.By this, I think that the dwarf should remain as it is, because the whole subject of the dwarf has always been to obtain a level very simply by pressing two buttons, but at the same time having weak pvp.

I'm still not sure if a dwarf is possible and can get a pvp skill, but it should not be equal because dwarf overtakes almost all classes in levels.This PVP skill should be 30-50% weaker than the skill of the ogre swordsman and archer Either 60 skill is weakened, which I think would be a bad idea as it would kill the dwarf concept.

To come up with a good balanced idea for classes is very difficult. I realized this when I tried to make passive abilities for all classes.That's why I usually try to give some idea in return.
As for a dwarf shield with 25-35% of the resist from attacks, this skill will be very useful when a dwarf is beaten by a crowd of people here, he will fully reveal himself as a tank and be able to do more damage than any other class due to survival.Yes, in PVP 1x1 it will not be as effective, but the dwarf has many of its advantages that I described earlier.
User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by ryaca_ » Sat May 04, 2019 9:20 am

I agree. Give the dwarf a pvp skill. It is long overdue.
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Mr_Maks » Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 am

I am not against this idea, but don’t need to make dwarf a full PvP class.Make dwarf PVP easier but weaker than other classes.
Before adding it to the game, it must be tested and made as close as possible to the correct version, taking into account all the features of the dwarf.
My idea is similar and it does not take away the ability of the dwarf from which it effectively extracted resources.But as for me, it will give much more in clan wars at the expense of survival.
But I do not insist on anything, but I will only be happy to help in anything.
User avatar
LordSeth
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am
Location: Hobbs mine

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by LordSeth » Sat May 04, 2019 1:55 pm

@Mr_Maks I understand your concerns on the idea of dwarfs having a PvP skill. And it can be adjusted. And ideas can still be offered.
A dwarf just like any other class can only activate 1 skill at a time.
So if the dwarf does get a PvP skill it will not be able to use the cleave skill at the same time. It will not be able to hit two or more targets with the PvP skill all in one swing.

We don't want to raise the STR of the dwarf because then yes a dwarf would be OP and I suggest replace the speed skill so if the player is on his/her last few HP it may be possible to escape the fight.
In my suggestion I offered (MANGLE) the first hit takes 15% of current hp (less than any other class skill) and while the skill is active every hit after the first has a 70% chance to be a critical hit. This means the max STR of the dwarf and it relies on DEX to use be effective this means a player fighting a dwarf has a 70% chance to loose hp based off of the dwarfs STR but there's a 30% chance the dwarf will not land a critical hit each swing. And based off of DEX chances can drop down to 10% contact very quickly.
My goal is to give the dwarfs a chance to win a battle with a different class equivalent to the dwarfs level.
A mage or archer is still OP because of ranged attacks.

The trades for dwarf are good for resources and building.
But fishing is no good and most importantly saiging is low so even in skills of build fill mine fish craft and saige the dwarf will have its own perks as a builder only. Giving a nice offensive skill to use in battle is to give a dwarf a chance not only survival but also victory.

I have test accounts prepared and will allow testers to assist me if anything is implemented as a test. 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
lajos
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by lajos » Sat May 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Bardzo dobry pomysł Lord zgadzam sie:)
Gutrot84
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 am

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Gutrot84 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:28 pm

If all these other classes need boosted then why nerf all mage gear, my main is 2100+ and lost over 1k in mana, and still on full stat reset mage has only 40k hp, now what's base hp of any other class? Way more, ya a mage 1on1 is super strong, but 2,3,4,5,6on1 is endless battle to try to live then poof... and where's this so call % rate on pvp drop, cuz I'm calling bull crapppy.. I was attack about a month ago by same person x4 and got 2k drop from me EVERY time, I can't just go to a market and buy 2k gear most of all LEGS for a mage....!!
This game looses good ppl every day due to cheaters,and spammers, and scammers, and etc..
U want make it fair!!! Stop crying that's how!!
And let's get some these bugs, glitches and etc fixed..
Ty for reading this
Post Reply