Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TOKEN

Re: stun axe and knife craft

Post by TOKEN »

I feel it is unfair dwarfs and swordsman classes have to pay 5K each for a single stun weapon while ogre class can either pay 50gold for each fish or go fishing for there Stine weapon. I think it would be really cool if dwarf and swordsman class could craft there stun weapon it will help with gaining craft exp maybe we could cut for trunk then have to craft steel ore to be able to craft our stun weapons just a thought though plz take this into consideration

-TOKEN420
Arachnia

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Arachnia »

Most swordmen and dwarves won't share your opinion.
5k is not much. So they will prefer buying their stun weapons instead of crafting them.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Option to do both? Or make a level 2 or 3 stun axe that lasts longer?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Larcos wrote:All have good ideas here but i have 1 problem a mage lvl 374 cant kill a lvl 331 sword even fulk mana (sword is best gear and dmg stats and some dex) so its unfair even they have swords so u cant do anytging to kill them even mire a dwarf with his skill also what sahll a dwarf at lvl 30 with low mana skill better give him at lvl 100
I haven't played a lot since magic resistant armor was introduced, but I'm assuming this statement is completely false, correct?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Nah. Around those lvls even before magic reduction was added. A proper built sword rekt a mage same lvl. The gaps going to start again at probably 600 - 800 maybe. Instead of 350+... just speculation
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

blitzcraig wrote:
Larcos wrote:All have good ideas here but i have 1 problem a mage lvl 374 cant kill a lvl 331 sword even fulk mana (sword is best gear and dmg stats and some dex) so its unfair even they have swords so u cant do anytging to kill them even mire a dwarf with his skill also what sahll a dwarf at lvl 30 with low mana skill better give him at lvl 100
I haven't played a lot since magic resistant armor was introduced, but I'm assuming this statement is completely false, correct?
its true i dont even use my mage its lvl 97 and its so slow to grind with. the 3 minutes wait is deadly while being attacked its so much easier with any other char now. maybe in pvp it can barely get a draw at full mana. mages cool down is 3 minutes other chars have a 30 second cool down and they still attack in between. i think mages need better spells it could do more damage but drain more mana... maybe have a new spell just for pvm ? or for pvp?
Local

Post by Local »

bigger potions it's a simple at higher lvls 1k healing potions dont a thing compared to wiz healing spells and there ability to keep regenerating mana keep healing bigger pots would help balance all characters
Narcotic
RIP
fiora

Post by fiora »

Well swordman is so op and we all know this ,
1) his 30 skill

2) the gears of spell reduction reaches to 70% if he is lvl 500+ and when he pvp the mage he will use 30 skill and mage gotta heal only and when skill in cd mage gotta use heal and hits same time , so mage dies easy

3) all gears of melee gives them more arm and dex like new shield 500 gives them more arm and dex plus they having 500 boot like us with dex too so they r higher than archer in dex and arm , and if archer needed dex more than melee , tho his str got so low compared to their armor , and swordman can still use 30 skill
so that's not fair , make them their boots like our boots in arm and str , but ranged classes their boot must have dex same that of their shield dex , I guess that's fair

4) so in my opinion sword is the best class in game pvp he win all other classes what ever it's stats
mage now can hardly win but vs archer is great he use all his mana as attack and heal so if he have fast fingers he may win
But u didn't thought about mage vs melee characters by giving shield more % magic resist

So for being fair make helmet for archers and other for melee same stats but archer must get 15% more spell resistant as shield of melee

In short word put the stats of shield to gears of archer like split it's stats on other archer gears
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

The swords 30skill is actually the only thing that props him up in.. Well.. anything. Remember. He has to run at you to wack you. He has to expend knives to stop you from moving so he can hit you. When you can just move a step and fire. Have you ever tried, when fighting a sword, to stock fully up on anti freeze? It works. He runs out of knives, a sword without knives against an archer is completely useless.

Spell damage reduction was kinda needed. Because dex didnt do it right. 1 dex did not negate appropriate mana damage. Now theres gear that helps with that. On a sword it works pretty well. But hey, thats against mages not archers. Or anyone else. Still though, the mage doesnt die easy. It just means now the 500 mage doesnt walk all over an 800 sword. Or the 800 sword getting walked all over by a 600 archer.

Because lets face it (No offence to any melee players) at the time before stuns and the mage spell resis armor, melee got rekt. Real rekt. When I was in pvp, the sword was the last thing I killed because it haf to stand next to me and then hit me. Now its the first thing i kill.

Sword isnt the best pvp class yet either. Its still mage. Its now just that a 400 sword thrashes a 400 mage/archer because now he can hit them. I could go into high lvl details on sword vs archer or mage. But that'l be no use to you yet.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Well not bad at all , but what happen if 2 melee vs u ?
U can't escape and u will run out of pots , look swordman is so op admit it
And btw mage below 1500 now will lose so easy , after lvl 1500 they should make gears reduces 99% of spells , cause mage at lvl 1500 his mana never go under 90% , I just tried it , got 3 lvl by mage by same auto spawn , mana never ends was lvl 2000+ mage
So mage won't die and all classes will die from mage but at least decrease the time of death of all classes or I have a better idea
Make new spells like green spell etc. After lvl 1500 and u can't use normal spells
Be same to power of normal spells in damage but take higher mana
Like make green spell 2 same damage of green spell 1 but take higher mana like 15 mana , so do all spells raise it , and keep the ratio of spell resist in 75% as gears , and never do spell resists on armor shield
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•