Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by The Houstaaja »

fiora wrote:Well not bad at all , but what happen if 2 melee vs u ?
U can't escape and u will run out of pots , look swordman is so op admit it
And btw mage below 1500 now will lose so easy , after lvl 1500 they should make gears reduces 99% of spells , cause mage at lvl 1500 his mana never go under 90% , I just tried it , got 3 lvl by mage by same auto spawn , mana never ends was lvl 2000+ mage
So mage won't die and all classes will die from mage but at least decrease the time of death of all classes or I have a better idea
Make new spells like green spell etc. After lvl 1500 and u can't use normal spells
Be same to power of normal spells in damage but take higher mana
Like make green spell 2 same damage of green spell 1 but take higher mana like 15 mana , so do all spells raise it , and keep the ratio of spell resist in 75% as gears , and never do spell resists on armor shield
Not sure if this is a joke/troll or just next tier idiology.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

I had this urge to post the formula as well. Assuming that the mage is 1500 level and full mana build. That makes 7550 damage each cast (50 more from the spell itself). 7550=100%-->so 1% left from 99% leaves 75.5 damage. And since damage and heal is halved during PvP it makes 37.75 < 38 damage at total. GG Mage is now a pet that heals it's owner during PvP.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Well if u have eyes u will see I have better idea , please focus before reply
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

fiora wrote:Well if u have eyes u will see I have better idea , please focus before reply
Good job at missing my point of view. You still honestly think that 1500 mage dealing 38 dmg per cast in PvP is a good idea? Quit this game if you can't handle the reality getting killed in Team vs 1. New equipment is doing good job at nerfing mages damage. It's just downright retarded to create equipment that gives you almost complete protection from magic. You are just salty because Mateuz gave throwing weapons for melee classes and therefore you can't kill/roll them whatever you please. I see that you will not stop posting "i'm crying a river because i got killed in PvP" posts before Archer becomes the strongest class again. Current strongest equipment nerfs like 70% damage at total. how is that not enough?
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Also Mages under 1500 lvl can still kill with ease. Now it only takes a lot more time to kill and STR class has the chance to log out/Friends has time to come for aid (and that's how it should be).
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Yea can u please read well ?
What about seeing the part if green spell 2
It's fair I guess , and keep ratio of resistance
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Joe

Post by Joe »

To be honest archers r weakest in pvp. They don't have ability to freez to kill. Dwarfs always run when they see they r weaker, swordsman op with 30lvl skill, ogres can fish and have plenty of freez any time and mages can slow down.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Yes Joe please tell him this , cause he don't know anything in game , I guess he didn't pvp as quarter as I did
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

fiora wrote:Yes Joe please tell him this , cause he don't know anything in game , I guess he didn't pvp as quarter as I did
That wasn't the point what i was talking about. I was talking about how idiotic it is to create 99% resistance to magic at any given situation. Don't try to change subject everytime you are about to lose an argument. I hate it when you are doing that. And for your information. I have PvPed with every class there is (hell this game almost has zero mechanics when it comes to PvP) Noone else cries as much as you do. It doesn't make you any better at PvP telling people that "they don't know anything in game" i can bet a dime that when you die couple times more you ragequit again for several months. Now i'm also starting to feel like that you suffer from "level buying syndrome" thinking that rules doesn't apply for you and expect to win at PvP just by banging your head to the screen. If you would finally look to the mirror. You would realize why people doesn't take you seriously and in worst scenario they think you are a cancer for this community. Now finally take your head out of the place where the sun doesn't shine.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Won't answer u , I've say it bad in 99% , but u everyone agreed on my post , u r the only one that disagree to me , as I told u , u r new player don't know how to pvp or how to play , in other world u r too bad at playing a d as u see u r not a high lvl player I am talking after lvl 500 , when u reach
Vll 500+ u can talk to me , if u r not lvl 500 don't talk or argue me , Idc if I lose an argue with u , cause you r the only one that I dc for his opinion in the game so please don't argue , if u r not gig lvl , talk in things wrong op in your lvl , I've tried a lvl 2200 mage vs archers , archer r so weak vs mage and all other classes
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage