Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Larcos

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Larcos »

New mage stuff needed a lvl 500 sword full best gear full dmg make a lvl 800 mage out of mana without attacking him so he dont even have to heal !! Not normal and not fair
BEST PVP IN GAME
xMortalZ[FTSS]

Post by xMortalZ[FTSS] »

I seen archers as one of the weakest charecters. To fix, how about a lvl 300 skill which makes the arrow do x4 instead of x2?
[FTSS]Duke, Financer, Recruiter, Builder, Miner, Axemen, Crafter, Stratgy general, Adminsatrator
Leone

Post by Leone »

xMortalZ[FTSS] wrote:I seen archers as one of the weakest charecters. To fix, how about a lvl 300 skill which makes the arrow do x4 instead of x2?
Good idea...or a lvl 300 dispel magic skill. 10(?) % chance of ensuring no spells are cast for a set period of time.
fiora

Post by fiora »

What about that we can't use unfreeze potion so quickly like the time between first and second be 20 sec like cool down
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Pls give some power to balistas again -_- a mage lvl 1500 need soooo many h to kill a dam lvl 50 tower ....
Btw nah archer is a pretty nice class a ×4skill would be too op a 10k archer would deal nearly 100k dmg per hit then -_-
BEST PVP IN GAME
fiora

Post by fiora »

Larcos wrote:Pls give some power to balistas again -_- a mage lvl 1500 need soooo many h to kill a dam lvl 50 tower ....
Btw nah archer is a pretty nice class a ×4skill would be too op a 10k archer would deal nearly 100k dmg per hit then -_-
Lol is lvl.30.skill changed to x4 now and if yes please give me link that said this
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

No and it wont fiora ... a 2k archer making so much dmg ask white arch stiche doom
BEST PVP IN GAME
fiora

Post by fiora »

Well so do sobota , mana never ends plus he can PvP these 3 archers solo and kill thim if no one run or block heal , armor spell still op
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
Super Nova

Post by Super Nova »

My idea would to give All the none magic Classes Abilities that would have a recharge time instead of mana. this would allow for devastating Destruction. I would also recommend editing dex instead of making magic defence with dex you should make a slot called Resistance (Res) this would allow for some protection against those all powerful wizards lol. and maybe for the wizards give them a spell that increases their Def. call it Stone Skin as the weak version and the more powerful version called Iron Clad. I would also recommend you add Mounts. like horses and other creatures we can ride and fight on. Some would increase speed and others att and deff and dex. all depends on which mount it is. and my final idea would be a breeding station for animal breeding and in the centre of the map add a Coliseum where players can battle it out without dying or losing xp for Either a Reward item or gold. whatever they put up. there should also be a mod there to observe and make sure no one loses on purpose
Protect - Destroy - Honour!
Death To The Smurfs!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Some of these ideas already exist, and mounts were eliminated as an idea once upon a long time ago.
Omnes Autem Uri