Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Leone »

Swords nails
Ogre nails
Dwarf sitting duck
Mage OP
Archer in limbo

I'd like to see more skills/traits so you can build yr character in a certain way.
bardiya

Post by bardiya »

Ok imma give up but just think a little about swordman pvm for lvling really need a little improvement :D
nt300

Post by nt300 »

The Dwarf has the best PVM skill for leveling. That I fully agree with. Hitting multiple enemies at the same time is amazing. The Swordsman "Always Hit" is also one of his best skills of course. But does not work against PVP if you can't get an attack in from a long range attacker. They will outrun you and they will freeze you. Even if you have Un Freeze Potions or speed potions, its very difficult to setup an attack. The long range attacker would have to sit still for you lol, and that ain't going to happen.

At least with an archer, no matter where you stand, you will succeed in attacking a melee regardless.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

This is from a previous POST that fits into this thread:

The game still processes MAJOR character class imbalances. One being "Melee". We continue to be sitting ducks. And subject to continued lower level Mage and Archer harassment. Continually freezing us, or when we are grinding and our health bar reaches Yellow and Red, we are attacked out of nowhere. This seems to happen to me quite often unfortunately. And for someone that continually helps low level players by giving them gear.

I've complained about the MAJOR melee imbalance several times to the Game Creator. He hasn't addressed the issue, but instead made matters worst. In order to rectify this well known issue, Melee Characters require Min 50% more HP than what they have right now. At least that would give us a fighting chance. Because regardless what anybody says in defense of the Ranged Attackers, Melee are "GREATLY UNDER-POWERED SITTING DUCKS".

Mages know this, Archers know this. Mages know they can attack Melee as much as possible, then run off. Same goes for the Archer. I've had an Archer level 200 freeze me (Level 270 Swordsman), then continually attacked me, I ran out of the Un-Freeze Potions at that time. He kept on chasing me around, and freezing me None Stop. I had no choice but to run into another map, then log off. By then my health meter was RED.

For the love of the game, I "COULD NOT" make contact with this Archer, no matter how hard I tried. Couldn't get not even 1 hit in at all. He just kept moving around, and attacking me. Very Irritating, especially when I was minding my own business.

I know many melee members and they are as fed up as I am with this imbalance. Several of them had to create a new mage or archer account just to get away from the melee. I too created another account. Archer account. Though I prefer my Swordsman, I just want to be left alone grinding and minding my own business.

No I am not in a clan, nor due I plan on joining one.
TIME LORD
fiora

Post by fiora »

Nt300 congrats u made sword man and mage more over power more than they r lolz
Sword man with range 3 and higher armor and hp than now and normal speed which is 10 and 11 in case of 2k pants and have speed potion and just super speed to archer and weaker in hp

And invincibility spell for mage , r u kidding me , mage after 2k already invincible vs other classes
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Mages are the strongest in the game. They are unmatched regardless. Long Range Targeted Attacks.

Today, was grinding to try and make the next level up. And I was about half HP, a low level archer asked for my help. He was trapped between a horde of trappers. After I helped him, I got knifed by a person by the name of SHADOW. He attacks me at my most vulnerable cercomstances. I'm not in a clan, but he was slightly lower in level than me. He froze me and started to attack me unprovoked. I asked him to stop, but his Zombie language was "Fight Me" Fight Me" like a brainless Buffoon.

This nonsense shouldn't be allowed. He basically waited till I was half HP, then came in for the kill. Had I been in a Clan, totally different story. But this unprovoked PVP BS needs to STOP. And another fine example on how useless the Swordsman is over the other classes. The HP calculated % is flawed in this game and needs to be revisited.

Should be this. Melee 100HP to Mage/Archer 20HP. That is what the ratio should be. So Melee can have a chance at some sort of defense.
TIME LORD
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

What clan was Shadow in and what class was he?
BOO!:ghost:
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

We need to balance mages. I was with my friends testing and 1900 mage could tank 3 swordmans 1000 lvl and one dwarf 1000 couldnt kill a 1900 mage likes how wtf he could tank us and with time kill us.
If you think in other class how 1900 sword(or other) vs 3 1000swordmans and one 1000 dwarf easy die. :roll:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DAVEmanda wrote:We need to balance mages. I was with my friends testing and 1900 mage could tank 3 swordmans 1000 lvl and one dwarf 1000 couldnt kill a 1900 mage likes how wtf he could tank us and with time kill us.
If you think in other class how 1900 sword(or other) vs 3 1000swordmans and one 1000 dwarf easy die. :roll:
So the mage was able to tank them? How were his stats set? This makes a large difference. Also, remember that melee classes are getting MASSIVE magic damage reduction through their gear.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

madmaniacal1 wrote:
DAVEmanda wrote:We need to balance mages. I was with my friends testing and 1900 mage could tank 3 swordmans 1000 lvl and one dwarf 1000 couldnt kill a 1900 mage likes how wtf he could tank us and with time kill us.
So the mage was able to tank them? How were his stats set? This makes a large difference. Also, remember that melee classes are getting MASSIVE magic damage reduction through their gear.
Idk how was his stats
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias