Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Khmer »

- Allow archers to use speed potions to cross maps, once engaged in combat, potions would not usable until the archer leaves his current combat screen. This will allow for fast game travel while maintaining the balance in combat.

- As archers cannot use freeze potions, reduce cool down time for archer's freeze skill by 50%.

- A 60lvl archer using 30% attack skill on a 2000lvl Swordsman for example, would do 130,000 hp(depending on max hp). I suggest a formula(for all classes) incorporating level when using a similar skill, preventing a low level character from do enormous damage to a character they otherwise could not harm.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Khmer wrote:- Allow archers to use speed potions to cross maps, once engaged in combat, potions would not usable until the archer leaves his current combat screen. This will allow for fast game travel while maintaining the balance in combat.

- As archers cannot use freeze potions, reduce cool down time for archer's freeze skill by 50%.

- A 60lvl archer using 30% attack skill on a 2000lvl Swordsman for example, would do 130,000 hp(depending on max hp). I suggest a formula(for all classes) incorporating level when using a similar skill, preventing a low level character from do enormous damage to a character they otherwise could not harm.
+1
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Khmer wrote:- Allow archers to use speed potions to cross maps, once engaged in combat, potions would not usable until the archer leaves his current combat screen. This will allow for fast game travel while maintaining the balance in combat.

I agree except for the last one. This is the only chance lower levels have of inflicting any damage whatsoever. Not to mention each sequential hit does less damage as the skill is based on current hp.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Cashew wrote:

I agree except for the last one. This is the only chance lower levels have of inflicting any damage whatsoever. Not to mention each sequential hit does less damage as the skill is based on current hp.

A 60 lvl character, should have only a minuscule chance to damage a 2,000lvl character. That chance is provided via a 'critical hit', allowing anyone to hit anyone, but not for absurd numbers! Google D & D, it is outlined brilliantly. Where do you think this game and all of its predecessors evolved from?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Does the archers fire skill hit continuously or just 1 time?
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Ryaca wrote:Does the archers fire skill hit continuously or just 1 time?
One time per enemy per skill cycle

For example...if I hit you with the fire skill and you move out of range but someone else is in range and I've targeted them they also will get flames on them too.
Of course all this can only happen if your dexterity is high enough too
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Cleopatra wrote:

For example...if I hit you with the fire skill and you move out of range but someone else is in range and I've targeted them they also will get flames on them too.
Yes. It activates once then won't again until you switch to a new target or the skill refreshes.
Khmer wrote:
Cashew wrote:

A 60 lvl character, should have only a minuscule chance to damage a 2,000lvl character. That chance is provided via a 'critical hit', allowing anyone to hit anyone, but not for absurd numbers! Google D & D, it is outlined brilliantly. Where do you think this game and all of its predecessors evolved from?
Different game, this one's combat formulas are calculated differently.

I'd maybe agree with you if the dex were changed. 100 dex should hit way more than 9% (rounded ofc) against 106 dex.

Oh, obligatory comment I can't resist... if that lvl 60 pops a shot onto that lvl 2k to begin with then then there's something wrong with you. Literally should be a OHKO giving a 0% activation rate for the low level player. If you wanna compare the skill don't use flat numbers as it's based on %.

Lvl 60 vs 2k, the level 60 has a 9% chance to hit for 30% hp once per skill activation (1 minute maybe) whilst the 2k has a 100% chance to inflict 100% hp every attack. Which is like what twice a second?

Meow.

Oh if you're being hounded by low lvl players, next time don't pick on em.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Cleopatra wrote:

Ok thx Cleo. I've always wondered about this. :)
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Cashew wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Yes. It activates once then won't again until you switch to a new target or the skill refreshes.
Khmer wrote:
Cashew wrote:

Different game, this one's combat formulas are calculated differently.

I'd maybe agree with you if the dex were changed. 100 dex should hit way more than 9% (rounded ofc) against 106 dex.

Oh, obligatory comment I can't resist... if that lvl 60 pops a shot onto that lvl 2k to begin with then then there's something wrong with you. Literally should be a OHKO giving a 0% activation rate for the low level player. If you wanna compare the skill don't use flat numbers as it's based on %.

Lvl 60 vs 2k, the level 60 has a 9% chance to hit for 30% hp once per skill activation (1 minute maybe) whilst the 2k has a 100% chance to inflict 100% hp every attack. Which is like what twice a second?

Meow.

Oh if you're being hounded by low lvl players, next time don't pick on em.
You missed the point!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

1460 character vs 1k mage. Who won? Mage, of course, mages are broken :/

I tested with a friend... I had my max status of str with more dex than him. I am a swordman , he is a mage. I lost... I was more than 400 lvls higher... And with other classes is the same. I killed 2k ogre with 1600 mage!

Mages always win less if you get a heal blocker, no important the stats that you put, they always win, and put stats in a mage is more easy than other classes.

But only see this, 1point str 1 damage,1point mana 1.25 damage

My next account will be mage lol when manda gets good lvl ;)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias