Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Khmer »

DAVEmanda wrote:1460 character vs 1k mage. Who won? Mage, of course, mages are broken :/

I tested with a friend... I had my max status of str with more dex than him. I am a swordman , he is a mage. I lost... I was more than 400 lvls higher... And with other classes is the same. I killed 2k ogre with 1600 mage!

Mages always win less if you get a heal blocker, no important the stats that you put, they always win, and put stats in a mage is more easy than other classes.

But only see this, 1point str 1 damage,1point mana 1.25 damage

My next account will be mage lol when manda gets good lvl ;)

You give any character in the game the ability to endlessly heal itself, those near by, heal while frozen, range too, then yes, they would be undeafeatable!

Since this has been common knowledge forever, why has some balance not been implemented?
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I don't know, I only know that mages dies when no have infinite mana, one time they get infinite mana they are almost immortals.
Still a 500 mage with 200 mana pots is strong enough for kill characters more highs than him.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

Mages do not need to be lowered nor do any other classes need to be buffed. Yes a mage can deal more damage than any other class, but look at the hp, def, and dex differences between a mage and any other class. If anything mages are on the low end of the totem pole. The problem is you people do not know how to stat or play your characters. Perhaps you all should go play a game that actually requires some skill and learn a thing or twelve about builds before you play a game such as this.

Also in pvp a mage deals HALF damage, and our damage is ONLY based on our base mana. Which means only the stat points we put into mana helps with damage. Mana from gear only helps with regen. It all boils down to you swords archers and etc enjoyed bullying mages at lower lvls but once that mage leveled up the tables turned into the mages favor.
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

If mages are to be lowered AGAIN or other classes buffed. Then archers should have to buy arrows and keep them on the to attack, swords orges dwarfs and etc should have to repair thier weapons to produce maximum damage, and the repairing should not be made easy and the archers should have to craft their arrows which should not be easy either.

Being a mage is a lot of work. Before pets i had to click spells millions of times to make it to the point i am at now. While archers swords and etc only had to click attack and click a skill once from time to time.

People that are mages put in the work to have the power that they have. No other class comes close to comparing to the work a mage requires.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Yes for that I can kill 2k ogres full str with a 1600 mage ;)

And do not think swords, dwarves and ogres don't need to touch the screen, if you are good fighting you should know that we must be clicking "stun " for our enemies don't run and still the chance of this is low because ranged people just need to carry unfreeze and us stun and unfreeze.

I have thought that we can buff the other characters like you told but you maybe no like the idea. It will be given you a new stat (energy; we will need to click like makes for attack) and plus we would be able to heal maybe no like a mage but a little of hp would be good. And with the "energy" we should have the same damage as a mage 1.25 per point. Because your spells are the /50 on pvp but still are broken
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

Our spells are only 1.25 in pve. In pvp it is like .625 where every other class is 1.0. Also do not try to compare the amount of clicks other classes make vs a mage. There is no comparison in that matter.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

1.25 and ours attacks 1.0 plus mage can throw 7spells per second :o do you know a sword that hits 7 times in a second? I am sorry bro but mages are broken
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Re-read the message… Dave.
. 625 in PvP vs 1.0
And mages generally have poor armour
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

We are .625 in pvp not 1.0 like everyone else. Also i am a 1k+ mage with 500ish arm, 240ish dex and 60k hp. What is your hp, def, and dex? A lot more than mine that is for sure. A mage heals so much because we have a VERY SMALL FRACTION of the hp, def, and dex of any other class. We must sacrifice hp, def, and dex to stand any kind of a chance in pvp. Also we do not have a skill that takes 40% of our enemies hp in a SINGLE hit. so perhaps you should learn some figures and some actual intel before you go crying about mages.
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

And if you want to know the meaning of "broken" how about a 2700s archer beating a 5k+ archer not once but twice. Learn how to stat yourself and anything is possible.