Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by blitzcraig »

just to clarify, a mage cannot attack 7 times in a second... it is theoretically possible to attack 6 times in a second, but unless something has changed since I was a GM, the very best I ever found anybody actually achieving for any length of time was around 5.2 per second... Also, don't forget the magic resistance in gear now... and the fact that green flow damage is spread out amongst all targets... I'm not necessarily saying i think it's perfectly balanced, but it's MUCH, MUCH better than it used to be ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Arashiko wrote:Re-read the message… Dave.
. 625 in PvP vs 1.0
And mages generally have poor armour
625x "5" dam? Plus spells resistance just make more time for kill.

And yes blitz craig now we have the chance of can run, if no mage because fight 1vs1 is unless, you should use blockers to win the only way
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

That is not the only way to win. You just do not know what you are doing is all.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Nope, I bet you to win me with 2k sword and me with a 1600 mage. You won't have chance to win. The game isn't perfect... Same with the dwarves, you can have a 1k dwarf but 600 sword easy win you
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Maybe the ranged ppl will need to use 2 unfreeze pots for each 1 stun of knives, axes or fishes. Because they can carry 80 unfreeze and we the no ranged need to carry knives (in my case) and unfreeze -.- that is no fair for us. We can use speed pots but they have reach and no us so they can keep dancing and if you go all knives still they can keep dancing -.- plus someone will stun you. That's my xp when I log my archer lvl 200 and can will ppl lvl 500 just dancing
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

1st

Post by 1st »

- Hello all , mages always been seeking for an individual heal spell .. it has although been requested many times over the years ..whenever it comes to pvp , someone jumps im deliberately to block the heal.. All mages know the suffering of not able to fight in crowds.. we cannot pvp any other char appropriately by them blocking our heals. Even While removing staff some players come close to us just to block our heals..its not fair and not balanced for mages till we have a new heal individual heal spell. Other classes been benefiting of spell resist why not implementing the new individual heal spell for mages.. I personally lost many 2k gears by this block

On top of that all other chars got spell protect on their gears max almost like 70% spell protect + Ballista !! How
Is it possible enough to take them out if we even cant fight in crowd and having many heals blockers !!

- All mages you can show your support here by commenting below and I thank Combatant to try to be comprehensive about this matter and all mages been requesting the new individual heal spell would fix all issues.. THANK YOU :|
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Yes I agree and made a Poll so we can see what the people thinks about it. The poll is in the off topic section.

And if not add new heal spell at least a switcher and you choice if heal or no. And if add a new spell and a swither it will be still better!
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

DAVEmanda wrote:Yes I agree and made a Poll so we can see what the people thinks about it. The poll is in the off topic section.

And if not add new heal spell at least a switcher and you choice if heal or no. And if add a new spell and a swither it will be still better!
Ideally, yes, this is the best solution - allow a mage to choose healing targets - self, friends, clan, ally, etc.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

MadMikael wrote:
DAVEmanda wrote:Yes I agree and made a Poll so we can see what the people thinks about it. The poll is in the off topic section.

Ideally, yes, this is the best solution - allow a mage to choose healing targets - self, friends, clan, ally, etc.
This becomes a coding issue. It would be far easier (I would think) to simply make a separate spell that only targets self.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

simple is good in this request I think ;)

heal self spell - follow the same mechanics of the flow spells... only heals self, but at a lower total amount than regular heal spell
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏