Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Ryaca »

1st wrote:Archers swordsman and other chars would normally oppose but actually why they did not mention about having 95 % spell protect on all their gears at lvl 2000 ???? They all bent on trying to weaken mage ... but what about that ?? 95% spell protect + having 2 ballistas ?????

OMG !!! Its like nearly 100% and mage cant stand a chance killing you.. thts why an individual heal spell would fix things.. And we would actually be able to self heal in crowd.. hmm what happened now ?

SPEECHLESS ABOUT YOUR GEARS ? HAVING 95% SPELL PROTECT ??

I THINK SOME LOGIC IS REQUIRED !
Nah :roll:
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

1st wrote:Archers swordsman and other chars would normally oppose but actually why they did not mention about having 95 % spell protect on all their gears at lvl 2000 ???? They all bent on trying to weaken mage ... but what about that ?? 95% spell protect + having 2 ballistas ?????

OMG !!! Its like nearly 100% and mage cant stand a chance killing you.. thts why an individual heal spell would fix things.. And we would actually be able to self heal in crowd.. hmm what happened now ?

SPEECHLESS ABOUT YOUR GEARS ? HAVING 95% SPELL PROTECT ??

I THINK SOME LOGIC IS REQUIRED !
Hardly speechless...but it is good we are having this debate imo. There are 2 threads discussing one issue and my reply to you is here. Hopefully, this provides the logic behind why I disagree with you. viewtopic.php?f=12&p=86352#p86352
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

blitzcraig wrote:simple is good in this request I think ;)

heal self spell - follow the same mechanics of the flow spells... only heals self, but at a lower total amount than regular heal spell
Using the yellow flow equation, or even a 1:1 ratio, would likely work well.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

madmaniacal1 wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:simple is good in this request I think ;)

heal self spell - follow the same mechanics of the flow spells... only heals self, but at a lower total amount than regular heal spell
Using the yellow flow equation, or even a 1:1 ratio, would likely work well.
I'm for a 1:1 ratio
it beats the fraction you get when in a group

EDIT: I think it would be best to start it off low anyway. It could always be tweaked later to be stronger.
Better to start slow and beef it later, than start too powerful and have to nerf it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

in my opinion mages don't need to be nerfed. I play on a 1k mage and when fighting a player with a seige weapon when they get low hp, all they have to do is run away and make sure we aren't hitting them with our staff but the seige weapon and boom they can regen to full health ready to fight again even if we spam yellow or green spell on them. I have had people do this to me half my level it gets annoying when you spend 5 mins to get a player with a seige to red and they run 10 blocks and heal up. if a player knows how to work around mages they can fight them and not die. at 2k the 95% resist plus a seige wep us mages cannot kill any other class if statted right and we can't hit with staff. if you don't believe me watch Dave manda fight a mage his level.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Shawn wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 am in my opinion mages don't need to be nerfed. I play on a 1k mage and when fighting a player with a seige weapon when they get low hp, all they have to do is run away and make sure we aren't hitting them with our staff but the seige weapon and boom they can regen to full health ready to fight again even if we spam yellow or green spell on them. I have had people do this to me half my level it gets annoying when you spend 5 mins to get a player with a seige to red and they run 10 blocks and heal up. if a player knows how to work around mages they can fight them and not die. at 2k the 95% resist plus a seige wep us mages cannot kill any other class if statted right and we can't hit with staff. if you don't believe me watch Dave manda fight a mage his level.
It gets annoying when a melee player sets-up 9 monster around them when grinding and a mage comes along and kills them all immediately, then moves on....The grass is always greener on the other side :geek:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I have long been outspoken against mages but i noticed something that i do not believe is fair to mages at all

I noticed that mages attacks target the player they are attacking and their attack also targets seiges

This should not be this way

I have also noticed that when mages are trying to do anything on a clan map(for instance trying to enter/exit a gate)that they attack buildings or clan walls when this is not their intent to do so

I'm assuming that they have to unequip their wand or staff to avoid this and that doesn't seem right

Glitchy game mechanics like the two observations that i have made i believe should have been fixed a long time ago and really should be fixed before any new content is released in my opinion

It should have been a priority in the beginning
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Also in clan maps sometimes a pop up with the hp of ypur clan walls is showed up while you are using your spells (not always) and auto target builds too . This last not only in mage , it happens when you are using the joystick
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

A lot of good feedback here

Ty all for posting and sharing opinions

I enjoyed reading all posts

I'm going to let this issue go as i see there are many points of view and everyone makes sense in their opinions as far as i can see

The ghost is out:ghost::balloon:
1st4u

Post by 1st4u »

Hello all , this topic has been viewed many times and discussed about mages weaknesses.. so first of all We were denied of having an individual heal spell.. why cant mages have damage resistance from all other classes attacking us ?? and how come they got mana resistance on all their gears ? bear in mind that even a hat 500 got 225 mana.. so half of the mana reduced.. we cant even do instant damage to an opponent compared to an archer..

Why creating such char when we cant benefit from a self heal spell.. cant fight in crowds.. some will say remove staff.. but we can only heal.. even a swordsman will be able to fight within a low range n we have to be super near to attack..

All other classes with spell resistance + ballista makes it next to impossible to take them down..

Hope you know what am saying.. only testing will know what i mean.. others just ignores .. each and everytime this topic is being raised yet nothing is done.. only being a mage knows what its like :) Ty for your time