Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:31 am
ryaca_ wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:19 am I was laughing at the guy that said all updates should have been done before FT was released into the playstore.
Easy, just wipe all player data. Current houses can maybe stay in [for sale] mode and everyone can create new characters again at level 0. Everyone will be equal so there isn't any need for arguing about everything. Have compbatant send a hearty "thank you" to everyone for their previous purchases and we'll be good to go with all updates in place!

This wraps up a good many issues so I fully expect that I start with my level 0 doubled for my input.
foiled again - I was waiting for someone to :lol: so I could come back and say, "But I was being serious" :lol: :lol:

Oh well, a backfire is good too. ;)

Devil <-> LostKinght <-> Advocate

Granted - SellSword gets level 0x2 = 0
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

The advise that i shared here is very very very funny and anybody can laught at it np u r free to laugh at it but what i say was true as u all can see it i hope, game changes are made every day i support it cuz its doing good thing to game at the same time its also doing bad but we have to accept it, u and i may accept it but how will let 1000 of players agree with it? I am sure there are many players who are really angry with level reducting as well go try asking, and if i am wrong or not wrong game balacing had punished players who got level reduced the levels they got reduced were earned by their hardworks they dint break law but easily got reduced no value of our their hardwork, this thing can happen with all of us too one day we may be high level if game changes again then will this be our case too? Cuz game keep changing everytime feels like this is an incomplete game which is still under development. Well now anyone feel funny u can laugh but if u think seriously u will know what i mean. By the way not update should be done its changes should be done before ft was realease.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Of course the game is still under development. There are updates, bug fixes, new quests, new items, new players, new GMs and new maps.

I've probably missed something.

Edit: I did miss something...The game is a way of making new friends

Would FT still be here if it was exactly the same as when it was released? Doubt it.

Let us thrive on these changes. They keep us enthused and they keep the game going.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

There is no way all of the updates and changes to FT could have been foreseen before FT was released in the playstore.

That line of thinking is flawed.

No one can see the future.

I laughed because what you suggest is ludicrous. It really made me laugh that anyone would make a statement like that.

Every mmorpg that is out there right now and flourishing requires constant changes and updates. Period.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

It's not just MMO's, but almost any game created in the entire industry.

DLC and bug/exploit fixes also would apply under "Never update a game after release".

It's impossible to test something to the extend players will do things, not unless they hire thousands (potentially hundreds of thousands) of testers to simulate the actual playerbase which is unrealistic.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I know many players talk about the early days with fond memories. I first played FT back in 2013, and my personal opinion is that it was a bit of a yawn fest. The map was maybe a third of the size, quests virtually nonexistent, controls like walking were clunky, no fish/chop/mine skills, no PvP protection from higher level players, gear only up to a rather low level, hard to level... I'm probably missing several things there. I sure didn't feel like I was missing that much when I took a break.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I have a dream.

Ability Freya liv 30 not defence only magical attacc but All skill of ALL class, magical damage too.

I want create: skill freya liv 30: all skill of each class and all magic damage is 50% probability of goal.

Stop.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Syor wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:25 pm I have a dream.

Ability Freya liv 30 not defence only magical attacc but All skill of ALL class, magical damage too.

I want create: skill freya liv 30: all skill of each class and all magic damage is 50% probability of goal.

Stop.
I like it! Why stop at level 30?
Mi piace! Perché fermarsi al livello 30?
I was always AFK!
Syor

Post by Syor »

Freya have 3 skill.

First skill start liv 30 and is: All magic damage has a 50% chance of hitting.

I want to change this skill into

All abilities of each class and all magical damage have a 50% chance of hitting.

We Freya against swordsmen cannot compete for their damage-making abilities.

With this change we freya have a chance to resist.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ohhhnhh I see. Yes true the lvl 30 skill is a dead skill at lvl 30 in PvP or mob fights but your Fury Axe is impressive. Deals 100% damage to everyone it touches, not like a mage's "Attack All" that is divided by the number that is being attacked, ;)
I was always AFK!