Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Grahf

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:57 am Mage also can not win another class because of the potion of acceleration heal full hp and come fight again (an exception is an archer who cannot run away but who can just get out of the game and stay alive)

All your guesses are fictional,wins-only the team
:lol: :lol: :lol: mage cannot win another class???? If you make another class as you say use a speed potion to run away and heal technically thats winning the fight cause he had to run for his life to not die.... mean while the mage is already full health and ready to fight again and most likely pursuing the other player :roll:

A 7k mage should know better that his class is the most powerful class in the game quit trying to downplay that the mage is weak when its the strongest
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: mage cannot win another class???? If you make another class as you say use a speed potion to run away and heal technically thats winning the fight cause he had to run for his life to not die.... mean while the mage is already full health and ready to fight again and most likely pursuing the other player :roll:

A 7k mage should know better that his class is the most powerful class in the game quit trying to downplay that the mage is weak when its the strongest
[/quote]

Make the enemy red hp this is a victory in pvp?Mage CAN NOT WIN to catch up with the enemy in order to prevent him from healing his HP

That's exactly what I know how pvp passes and it happens all the time not one warrior will stand until the end of pvp on this NO WINNER.This infinite pvp with some intervals for other class healing and no more.

Just as wars need blockers so that the kill mage,mage needs those who will stun in order to mage CAN WIN.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

[/quote]

Make the enemy red hp this is a victory in pvp?Mage CAN NOT WIN to catch up with the enemy in order to prevent him from healing his HP

That's exactly what I know how pvp passes and it happens all the time not one warrior will stand until the end of pvp on this NO WINNER.This infinite pvp with some intervals for other class healing and no more.

Just as wars need blockers so that the kill mage,mage needs those who will stun in order to mage CAN WIN.
[/quote]

I said technically winning

And i don't know why you're crying about them running away to heal themselves its only fair. You do know that mage is the only class capable of healing themselves with the heal spell during pvp to constantly be full health right? Us other classes need to be stationary to heal and not be in a fight or performing any other action.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I still can not understand the meaning of your words, although it may because it does not exist ...
Ogre is the only one who can get the stun without buying at the store...dwarf is the only one with endless running ... swordsman doesn't need a dex to hit his opponent...

And since you yourself write that this is fair then you yourself agree that this is a balance so why are you arguing with me?
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm I still can not understand the meaning of your words, although it may because it does not exist ...
Ogre is the only one who can get the stun without buying at the store...dwarf is the only one with endless running ... swordsman doesn't need a dex to hit his opponent...

And since you yourself write that this is fair then you yourself agree that this is a balance so why are you arguing with me?
Clearly much is being lost in translation evidently with your first sentence. The part about the ogre, dwarf and sword is adorable but doesn't even apply here

I Do Not Agree With You

I am done responding to you on this part of the thread its a suggestion topic not a debate one

My apologies for going off topic to the rest
KeksIchy

Post by KeksIchy »

I read in forum that mages have a max spell rate of 7 spells per sec and that is ok so long mages lost mana but over 2k mage have endless mana and can tank a 3k or 4k in pvp easy with heal and shield spell and that is not really fair.

My Idea

To allow 7 clicks for dmg spells and redugted it for shield and heal to 3-4 or maybe 5 per sec.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

KeksIchy wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 pm I read in forum that mages have a max spell rate of 7 spells per sec and that is ok so long mages lost mana but over 2k mage have endless mana and can tank a 3k or 4k in pvp easy with heal and shield spell and that is not really fair.

My Idea

To allow 7 clicks for dmg spells and redugted it for shield and heal to 3-4 or maybe 5 per sec.
Endless mana vs up to 97% spell resist. Still not seeing the imbalance there, where mages are concerned. Mages die as often as anyone else.
Omnes Autem Uri
terminator

Post by terminator »

So was thinking.....Instead of mage shield, have it deflect(Sorry reflect upon some intepratation :D ) skill instead. This would be Mana and Dmg affected. The negated Mana damage currently would be converted to more useful forms for PvP, and would also occur to str. (Thanks to DT and MM for idea help). Keep in mind this is working off the 50% dmg/Mana, so this is working off 100% of that 50%. This is player based, if more then one player attacks, it will affect tem based on their individual dmg)

For Mana
40% Of Negated dmg reflected towards enemy
40% Of Negated dmg heals player (Up to max hp)
20% of Negated damage is just absorbed with no effect
Occurs every time a click of the enemy(s) occurs until end of skill

For Str
50% of Negated dmg reflects upon enemy
50% of Negated dmg heals player (To max hp), if dmg by enemy received is less then 1% of max player hp, player is healed by 15% , and all other affects don't occur.)
Occurs every hit of the enemy(s)

Extra details, is not triggered by pvm, but still heals by 15% max player hp at the end of the skill. Skills such as fire arrow will count as dealing that amount of dmg. If the enemy deals less then 1% of the players max hp, the effects are not triggered, and only heals player

Also slight revision to orge current tornado skill,

10% reflect, 5% Heal

Archer,
Double dmg rather then half the freq, this enables it harder for higher lvl mages to completely block archers str of their own lvl.

I believe the healing will revolutionize non mage combat. These values could be to large, but I an basing it off of what I see.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Leone

Post by Leone »

To clarify, the mage shield - you mean the dwarf skill should be changed?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:42 pm To clarify, the mage shield - you mean the dwarf skill should be changed?
:D