Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

josh50052

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by josh50052 »

if the game no longer exists its not advertising.

this happened to me on a few games or rather they launch a 2nd version thus the first is no longer played by players.

farmville 1 i originally spent 1000s

art of war 2 server (android game) made by hero craft

city of war, this game pissed me off it was available on most mobiles. i paid over 100 quid in the first 2 weeks the dev was away on holiday. one of his modds had gone behind his back and sold inapp stuff behind his back at reduced rate. he cleared out everyones stuff then removed logs and told us to prove how we bought and he would refund. but he had removed all logs to improve game speed(all purchases were via paypal) the next day he closed the servers....

pocket empires

and someother terraplanet game i was playing....

actually google play are decent in the fact that they will often issue a full refund on inapp purchases upto a year if you explain what has happened

ex i got £80 back from king of thieves. because i was buying stuff only to be stoped from using it because of hackers. the devs kept adding new features but not sorting the hackers then after being cheated they popped up an adv trying to sell stuff... i got a refund also in pocket empires 2 because after 3 weeks of play and buying stuff i got a msg saying they were doing a full reset as this was the end of the beta testing. there was no mention of beta and thus it was a type of fraud....
Joe

Post by Joe »

Cleo my advice is to sell Worf and play with low lvl acc but idk anyone who eill buy 1k dwarf. From beginning u buy lvls on wrong class, if u have 1k mage u will sell it easily but dwarf idk about that.
I would like to see compbatant opinion about my post.
naomi

Post by naomi »

Joe wrote:It doesn't matter what u post compbatant doesn't read that, he just add some minor changes to game to earn his paycheck like selling house for 100lvl price. His goal is not to change pvp but to earn as much money as he can because he's paycheck is higher when ppl buy more lvls. He doesn't want to solve pvp issue because most lvl buyers r mages so if this is done mages would stop buying lvls and he's paycheck will be smaller. So if u hope to see pvp balance u r in wrong it will never happen. My suggestion is to boycott game until pvp issue is sold or at least stop spending money on it.
good point joe ;)

lvl buying makes this game imbalance...he is too creative in doing such and pvp balancing is contrary of he is doing now :lol:

just my opinion :D
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

DR DOOMBOT wrote:Should have been there when pvp was introduced. Couldn't walk thru trees & diagonal walk non existent. Best gear was lvl 50. The opponents were all friends HAH! GM'S followed us around lurking in the shadows. Creator even played on occasion.
Those were the days..... the game wasn't perfect but it was soo much fun.....
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

I hate to say this but.......IMO The game is in a death spiral... there is no fixing it.. It is like a spreading cancer...it is only a matter of time... tick tock ..tick tock......... DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

ok I am being a bit melodramatic....... however this thread is stupid...... if classes are "balanced" or we are all the same.. then what is the point of playing.. each class SHOULD have its own strengths and weeknesses.......the real balance issue comes from IMO whiners that don't like getn killed in pvp and think its a balance problem instead of the FACT they SUCK at pvp. Now .... Just so ya know I DO suck at pvp..... so I tend to stay away from it.... and I set my stats for PvM.....

This isn't to say that Archers and Ogres are way underpowered and have become useless except to use as storage. Now there is an area that should be addressed....

anyway.....my 2 cents.
James142

Post by James142 »

I have made a idea to give classes strengths and weaknesses. Make it to where a player is of a certain element (fire, dark, light, water, life, etc) and then it could be like a lower level can have a chance against higher levels.

Say there is a lvl 300 Archer of the water element.
Then there is a lvl 550 mage of the fire element.
Water can have 20% or 30% extra strength against the fire mage.
Then we can add gear with protection of other elements (the gear would get a random modifier of any chosen element.) Say the mage has a robe with 5% protection from water attacks. This is were all the stat effects and all that would come from. I'm not 100% sure on how to explain the part with effects of the element.

If anyone is getting what I'm trying to say, maybe you could help about. But anyway, thats my say for balance :D
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

James142 wrote:I have made a idea to give classes strengths and weaknesses. Make it to where a player is of a certain element (fire, dark, light, water, life, etc) and then it could be like a lower level can have a chance against higher levels.

Then we can add gear with protection of other elements (the gear would get a random modifier of any chosen element.) Say the mage has a robe with 5% protection from water attacks. This is were all the stat effects and all that would come from. I'm not 100% sure on how to explain the part with effects of the element.

If anyone is getting what I'm trying to say, maybe you could help about. But anyway, thats my say for balance :D
Yes I like your idea... Lets do that
James142

Post by James142 »

Moonraker wrote:
James142 wrote:I have made a idea to give classes strengths and weaknesses. Make it to where a player is of a certain element (fire, dark, light, water, life, etc) and then it could be like a lower level can have a chance against higher levels.

Yes I like your idea... Lets do that
thanks for the support
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
fiora

Post by fiora »

Well I said I won't right again but slow spell really makes me crazy please solve the engine problem I am moving like a turtle, lolz turtle little faster than me that's crazy, what about making heal regain during hits at first regain be 100% vs mages and 20 or 10 % vs all classes what about just make cooldown on mages spells like only 3 hits per second or maybe 2 that's all for mage

Now lvls point
Each lvl we take 2 points to raise, what about from lvl 0 to 100 be 2 points
From 100 to 200 take 3 points
From 200 to 300 take 4 points etc.
So low lvls die fast bec u may find low die after alot of time
And raise hp and str of monsters after lvl 100
I guess that's all for now
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
fiora

Post by fiora »

I said make power up for weapons like increase 5 str on every power up
And make it hard drop and with limits power up, I like element btw nice Idea
But I guess it will be bad the idea is for high lvls killing low lvls pretty fast that's u feel by your lvl not low lvl kill take much time with u
I am archer lvl 435 killing sword man lvl 154 in nearly 30 seconds that's so bad take much time
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•