Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fiora

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by fiora »

Won't answer u , I've say it bad in 99% , but u everyone agreed on my post , u r the only one that disagree to me , as I told u , u r new player don't know how to pvp or how to play , in other world u r too bad at playing a d as u see u r not a high lvl player I am talking after lvl 500 , when u reach
Vll 500+ u can talk to me , if u r not lvl 500 don't talk or argue me , Idc if I lose an argue with u , cause you r the only one that I dc for his opinion in the game so please don't argue , if u r not gig lvl , talk in things wrong op in your lvl , I've tried a lvl 2200 mage vs archers , archer r so weak vs mage and all other classes
u need my advice u should try more pvp then talk to me
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

fiora wrote:Won't answer u , I've say it bad in 99% , but u everyone agreed on my post , u r the only one that disagree to me , as I told u , u r new player don't know how to pvp or how to play , in other world u r too bad at playing a d as u see u r not a high lvl player I am talking after lvl 500 , when u reach
Vll 500+ u can talk to me , if u r not lvl 500 don't talk or argue me , Idc if I lose an argue with u , cause you r the only one that I dc for his opinion in the game so please don't argue , if u r not gig lvl , talk in things wrong op in your lvl , I've tried a lvl 2200 mage vs archers , archer r so weak vs mage and all other classes
u need my advice u should try more pvp then talk to me
It's pretty funny that you dueled my archer twice a long time ago with your mage and you got rekt twice. I also attacked your +50 mage with my 32 lvl swordman and still won. Looks like that i have nothing to prove to you >topkjeh.jpg also who are you meaning by "all"? ONLY 3 PLAYERS AGREED TO YOUR POST. Last time i checked FT had more than 5 players. I'd like to remind you that buying levels doesn't make anyone pro. Experience does. This just proved that you definitely suffer from level buying syndrome. My Dwarf is now 387 and that's good enough for me. Best thing is that i haven't bought a single level, all grinded (except 20 for ASSISTING THIS GAME 232-->252) so tell me how level buying improves your ingame knowledge? How is it possible that you don't know the fact that you learn game's mechanics just by simply playing it. By your logic a player who has played for only a week and he buys him/herself +500 levels makes that player automatically pro. No wonder you don't get anything done in this game.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Hahahaha
Yea beside heal blocker mage will die so easy , and all know that mage before lvl 150 is so noob
So what about now 1 v 1 , your highest acc, vs my highest account and will tell u my stats before u reset your stats
So?
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
fiora

Post by fiora »

Hahahaha
Yea beside heal blocker mage will die so easy , and all know that mage before lvl 150 is so noob
So what about now 1 v 1 , your highest acc, vs my highest account and will tell u my stats before u reset your stats
So?
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
fiora

Post by fiora »

Hahahaha
So?
Beside if no one make yes so my post is good and true 100% until someone like u will make yes
As I told u when u reach 500 come and talk to me
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

fiora wrote:Hahahaha
So?
Beside if no one make yes so my post is good and true 100% until someone like u will make yes
As I told u when u reach 500 come and talk to me
Yeah keep lying to everyone and to yourself. You died twice and after that you called help from PIHpolish. Then you got the guts to say that i was the noob while you had lvl 200 healing you. I even came out from the residence and got you to low red. Sadly PIHpolish came for the rescue and you continued to thrashtalk. So like i said i don't need to prove you anything. Also why you don't dare to challenge my archer with your mage? They are equally leveled.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Lolz as monster cat didn't heal u at first liar ?
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Can you two please stop arguing on this topic? It is the container for pubblic discussion on constructive suggestions, please bring on your issue via PM
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Aldems

Post by Aldems »

If you want to make archers stronger allow them to wear two rings at once.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Maybe a post for this already but I feel freeze skill shouldn't b undone by an unfreez pot....it uses a skill attack and precious battle time so using an unfreeze pot basically makes this skill useless