Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gesus

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Gesus »

COME ONE GUYS EVERYONE WANTED IT. NOW ITS HERE. DONT LET THE PAST FEW DAYS BE FOR NOTHING.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-07-26-17-20-34.png
Screenshot_2015-07-26-17-20-34.png (195.03 KiB) Viewed 5659 times
Knight-2037

FT NEEDS A TOUGH VOICE. IM HAPPY TO BE THAT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING THAT

JUST BECAUSE I ROAR DOSENT ALWAYS MEAN I'M MAD. SOMETIME I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

WE PAY WE SAY!!!
Gesus

Post by Gesus »

Bumping topic to top of page
Knight-2037

FT NEEDS A TOUGH VOICE. IM HAPPY TO BE THAT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING THAT

JUST BECAUSE I ROAR DOSENT ALWAYS MEAN I'M MAD. SOMETIME I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

WE PAY WE SAY!!!
HAMMER

Post by HAMMER »

Here's an idea out of left field, you all will probly hate this but here it goes, how about if mage spells worked as skills instead of spamable spells, it could also reduce lag in game
DNR HAMMER- self sufficient mage (you ain't goin rough enough)
HAMMERBITE- mage (muted)

RETIRED
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Thats not actual a bad ideal, increase the damage amount which is of course base off base mana say like Green flow 50+base mana x 10 or yellow follow 50+base x 6 or whatever. Also our mana would have to be our damage not str then we'd have to put points in dex to hit.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

that's really interesting, hammer... as example using current formula, it could be green flow = 500 + natural_mana x 25 with mana cost of 50, and recharge time of 2 seconds (you all know I think formula needs changed, but this is a simple example of 1 way it could work using current numbers, figuring 5 casts per second )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Or maybe do a % of mana and not a cost like 5% of total mana per cast exsample 1000 mana cost 50 per cast were 100 mana cost 5. Maybe even change mana regen to like HP regen.
HAMMER

Post by HAMMER »

Let's say arch has a arrow count sorta like mana, increases with lvl and either regenerates or u have to purchase a quiver from shop,

Idk spitball, like it or hate it there it is
DNR HAMMER- self sufficient mage (you ain't goin rough enough)
HAMMERBITE- mage (muted)

RETIRED
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

HAMMER wrote:Let's say arch has a arrow count sorta like mana, increases with lvl and either regenerates or u have to purchase a quiver from shop,

Idk spitball, like it or hate it there it is
Or maybe have different arrow types like iron,steel,stone,carbon, and mithril tip arrows can be bought in shop and/or crafted each gives a + damage exsample stone +5 iron + 15, steel +30, carbon +60 and mithril +120 and make certain lvl requirements like stone lvl 0 iron lvl 30 steel lvl 60 carbon lvl 100 mithril lvl 200
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes! you and I had talked about that before and i loved then too. different types of arrows (range + damage bonus at least, maybe effects eventually) and archer would equip them in shield slot.. each quiver gives a certain # of arrows (maybe more development than balance I guess, but still great ;) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Probably true but will help archer do just a little extra damage to make up for lower armor. If we think about this coding is already in game with clans, (stone and fire missile) which have 30 shots so how hard would it be to convert to a player.. Some graphics coding. I think count should be at least 200 thou as 30 or lower at .6 sec a shot would only last roughly 18 sec at 200 gives them 2min of firing so maybe higher.. Also set all skills on individual timer and mage skills set on 2-5sec per cast Yellow Flow 50+base x 10-15, Green 5+base x 25-30, heal same as green, slow would be flat 100 mana per cast, arm 50+base x 1 limit 1 nonstackable last 15-30 sec the mana regens like HP and costs 2 - 5% total mana (not what but extactly the total ovverall