Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sklep

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Sklep »

I will do mine idea to show us all it! Just need some time!
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

HOW LOOK MINE IDEA:

GO DOWN :)
Last edited by Sklep on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sklep wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:58 pm HOW LOOK MINE IDEA:

[Outside Link]
I think it is great to bring up ideas about a skill tree as (1) it may bring some nice changes to the game and (2) compbatant has mentioned he's interested in it. The more ideas the better.

However, outside links are not permitted so you should include that as an attachment to your post.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

File after compress is too big to load screenshot on forum, and yes more ideas for balance... it's just path let's build road!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

EDIT: Image by Sklep

Well, you could make it a little smaller.
CD9hF0F.jpg
... and trim the edges as outside links are not allowed.

Excellent idea though.

EDIT: Image by Sklep
Last edited by LostKnight on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Nice idea, and graphically exceptional. Even the eye wants its part.

Instead I created an .xls file with a tree diagram, where at each step you choose between 2 or 3. (I never finished it)

I like the idea of ​​following your choices in the character information tab. I really like
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Arthas

Post by Arthas »

I want to suggest a change to the first dwarf skill
Why not make resistance to physical damage from mobs and other players, for example 30-50%?
His first skill is only used in PVP against mages. When I read the abilities of the classes, I thought that I would use this skill (50% magic resistance) against mage mobs, but it does not work on them
Since then I have become uninterested in playing dwarves due to the first ability, which is useless (except for PVP against mages)
Therefore, I would like his skill to be done against physical damage (but I don't know by what percentage)
Zezinho

Post by Zezinho »

Acho q seria legal também, colocar habilidades passivas para cada classe. Ex: sword (2% a 5% de sangramento ou vampirismo dependendo do lvl) ou ogre (2% a 5% de armadura aumentada a cada 100 lvls).
Além de habilidades passivas, acho q um rework em algumas habilidades tbm seria bem divertido, como exemplo a 1° habilidades do anão (além de 50% de defesa mágica seria interessante colocar um percentual para defesa física).
Outra coisa interessante seria a implementação de novos armamentos para determinados lvl, ter mais opções de armamentos para alguns lvl. Ex: (poder escolher entre uma clava ou martelo no lvl 1) para q isso funcionasse bem, poderiam colocar passivas nas armas.
E por fim a criação de uma nova classe, tenho ideias interessantes para uma nova classe... Ex: lanceiro, Berserk, ninja, pugilista, entre várias outras...
Gosto muito do jogo e acho que se quiserem podem fazer um dos melhores RPGs da história!!
JoeKur

Post by JoeKur »

New class idea:
-Name: Summoner/Necromancer
-Abilities: Summon 3-4 mobs at half the level of player using mana(spell), yellow flow spell, (*new idea bleed spell: does damage over time like the bleed effect of some mobs)
-Restrictions: Summons don't attack in pvp,mobs killed by summons only give 25%-33% of exp, mobs don't increase bag space, summons disappear after set amount of time when logged off or when changing maps(summons time/health can be revamped at the cost of mana or health%),higher level summons cost more mana to summon
-Extras: higher level gear allows for more summons or higher level summons, have an interface in bag menu to choose which mobs are summoned.

For gear I think mage gear will work in the beginning and for those players who like to design gear if they come up with an idea for class specific gear they can submit it to the forum.

I feel is good idea its not too strong because of the added restrictions but its not weak this is only a rough draft I would love suggestions on how to make idea better if you feel its a bad idea please give concrete evidence on what makes it bad and an idea on how to make it better
JoeKut; lvl 3551 Mage
JoeKur; lvl 603 Sword
Dathedr; lvl 146 Dwarf
Diabolos; lvl 76 Archer
Frostbrute; lvl 56 Ogre
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

In my opinion classes arent really balanced and not compatitive.

Doesnt make sense that Ogre have more hp than an dwarf at high level.
As i know at level 100 get an dwarf 400 hp+ and an ogre 600 hp+ every up. That should get changed.
The damage output on dwarf and ogre is realistic and good balanced.

The Skills of dwarf are useless exept the AOE for PvE.
Since Mages can do 3-4hits per second should be the Mageresist skill be atleast 75%. Thats still fair since mage has unlimit heal and can hit that much in 1 Sec.
And the Speedskill should get removed and an berserk skill should get added or poisened axe.

The berserk skill could be like:
Lose of 25% hp and dmg will be ×3 for like 6 or 7 seconds.

Or the poisened axe like : poisened damage for 10 seconds like 3% every second. And slowed down. Can fixxed by unfreeze.

Archers hp should increase like 25%
:geek: 8-)