New class idea: Rogue/Thief

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

New class idea: Rogue/Thief

Post by OP Archer »

I really would like another class rather than the original, so how about this: A quick mid-ranged thief that can get items from enemies simply running close to them and pressing attack... here are the basis of it:

Equipement able to equip:

Daggers
Crossbows
( archer classes ones, only 1 handed on the left hand, and uses a skill slot to attack with the crossbow )

Stats: 3 STR 3 ARM 3 DEX Walking Speed: 10 ( without boots )
Starting equipement: Dagger ( Damage: 1 DEX: 1 Speed: 7 )
Leather Cap ( Regular stats )
Light Chainmail ( Regular stats )
Leather Legs ( Regular stats )
Speed Boots ( Regular stats )

Skills:

Lv10: Theft: Runs close to an enemy and click attack to rob an item from an enemy. The chance of obtaining an item depends on your DEX stat ( without any gear increase )
Lv25: Ground Trap: Lays a trap on the ground dealing 2 tiles range damage. It can be activated by simply stepping over the trap, however the one who layed it can see it with a red square on th ground. These traps can´t be used anytime, you need to craft them ( check down )
Lv45: Back Stab: Deals 300% more damage ( based on your STR stat scaling with the gear and weapon ) on an enemy if it´s hit on the back ( back diagonals are also allowed ). To hit an enemy on the back, the enemy must target another player so it works. The hit will always connect and can only hit once per enemy. The skill will remain active until the player hit a enemy or player not on the back ( or 1min past active skill).
Lv70: God Speed: Increases +3 walking speed. The effect lasts for 20secs.
Lv125: Double Stats: This skills doubles your actual stats ( with gear increases ) and also doubles the XP obtained from killed enemies. However, you won´t get any drops from any enemy killed while the skill is active.

This class will really make a big change into the game and if you want me I can create all dagger kind of weapons and new crossbows for lower and higher lv. Really hope this gets used. Bye y´all!!
OP Archer

Re: New class idea: Rogue/Thief

Post by OP Archer »

55 views, 0 posts... pfft
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

OP Archer wrote:55 views, 0 posts... pfft
It's because this idea was not a good idea
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

So rogue is supposed to start with full gear and higher stats compared to other classes? And having 11 movement speed right away?? all of those skills are heavily against FT gimmicks "I shall make lvl 10 rogue and rob equipment from 250 lvls". "I'll set up traps to one way roads and front of the city gates so i can watch all the low lvls dying on them" "I like how my back stab one-shots these mages on my lvl and grinders who are in yellow or red hp". "Wow i can outspeed anyone with godspeed skill, while already having the highest natural movement speed in the game". "oh i can't get any drops while i'm using double stats?? that's okay i just kill horde of dinos or white dragons, since they don't drop anything anyways" and lastly. "oh, my enemy who's melee just ran out of unfreezes, let me equip my crossbow and kite him till he/she dies". As you can see, there is way too many unbalances for this class.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Business

Post by Business »

Hhhhhh OP u are crazy its not new class its mixture of all class in game with those skills and movement speed lol .
Then the all will make one of these and no playing in another character , lol do u know what are u saying .
But what I hate in ppl that they talk about what they want just not about they can help other ppl ,and u one of those ppl u don't care about another ppl .
U make me angry :x
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Lol not to worry then. Afaik hes jailed. Lol.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

OP Archer wrote:I really would like another class rather than the original, so how about this: A quick mid-ranged thief that can get items from enemies simply running close to them and pressing attack... here are the basis of it:

Equipement able to equip:

Daggers
Crossbows
( archer classes ones, only 1 handed on the left hand, and uses a skill slot to attack with the crossbow )

Stats: 3 STR 3 ARM 3 DEX Walking Speed: 10 ( without boots )
Starting equipement: Dagger ( Damage: 1 DEX: 1 Speed: 7 )
Leather Cap ( Regular stats )
Light Chainmail ( Regular stats )
Leather Legs ( Regular stats )
Speed Boots ( Regular stats )

Skills:

Lv10: Theft: Runs close to an enemy and click attack to rob an item from an enemy. The chance of obtaining an item depends on your DEX stat ( without any gear increase )
Lv25: Ground Trap: Lays a trap on the ground dealing 2 tiles range damage. It can be activated by simply stepping over the trap, however the one who layed it can see it with a red square on th ground. These traps can´t be used anytime, you need to craft them ( check down )
Lv45: Back Stab: Deals 300% more damage ( based on your STR stat scaling with the gear and weapon ) on an enemy if it´s hit on the back ( back diagonals are also allowed ). To hit an enemy on the back, the enemy must target another player so it works. The hit will always connect and can only hit once per enemy. The skill will remain active until the player hit a enemy or player not on the back ( or 1min past active skill).
Lv70: God Speed: Increases +3 walking speed. The effect lasts for 20secs.
Lv125: Double Stats: This skills doubles your actual stats ( with gear increases ) and also doubles the XP obtained from killed enemies. However, you won´t get any drops from any enemy killed while the skill is active.

This class will really make a big change into the game and if you want me I can create all dagger kind of weapons and new crossbows for lower and higher lv. Really hope this gets used. Bye y´all!!
its a joke right ? lmao
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Nope lol. Was completely serious.