Merchant

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Unit123

Merchant

Post by Unit123 »

You: Hey, what's going on here?
NPC: I'm a merchent, I sell the best value items in all the land!
You: Like what?
NPC: Take a look.

Opens shop window

Protective tablet: 100k: Uses up the braclet slot: This item enables a passive mode, while you wear it, players can not attack you and you can't attack them, During PvP it cannot be equipped and cannot be equiped until 1 minute after PvP finishes OR death. When you unequip it, the protective mode will be active for ten more seconds.

Invisibility potion: Potion: 50k each: One can be used every 5 minutes, when consumed, your 'blip' (or dot on the minimap) will dissapear from everyone on the map for 30 seconds,however, if you change map the effect ends, and when you drink it, everyone on the map gets notified with a message saying:

"x is off the minimap"
(x is the player name)

Mercenaries: Potion: 80k: When you drink this potion, two guards (same ones outside shops) will appear to help you out of a sticky spot. However they don't fight players only monsters and only one potion can be used until both mercenaries are dead.
Contact me for any help
just joe

Re: Merchant

Post by just joe »

Unit123 wrote: Protective tablet: 100k: Uses up the braclet slot: This item enables a passive mode, while you wear it, players can not attack you and you can't attack them, During PvP it cannot be equipped and cannot be equiped until 1 minute after PvP finishes OR death. When you unequip it, the protective mode will be active for ten more seconds.
That would only get abused. A lot.

I'd still be willing to pay $$ for PvP block.
James142

Post by James142 »

Or you can just make it cost 2b gold
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Business

Post by Business »

Unit123 wrote:Location: -1,-2 West to the orc mine enterence

You: Hey, what's going on here?
NPC: I'm a merchent, I sell the best value items in all the land!
You: Like what?
NPC: Take a look.

Opens shop window

Protective tablet: 100k: Uses up the braclet slot: This item enables a passive mode, while you wear it, players can not attack you and you can't attack them, During PvP it cannot be equipped and cannot be equiped until 1 minute after PvP finishes OR death. When you unequip it, the protective mode will be active for ten more seconds.

Invisibility potion: Potion: 50k each: One can be used every 5 minutes, when consumed, your 'blip' (or dot on the minimap) will dissapear from everyone on the map for 30 seconds,however, if you change map the effect ends, and when you drink it, everyone on the map gets notified with a message saying:

"x is off the minimap"
(x is the player name)

Mercenaries: Potion: 80k: When you drink this potion, two guards (same ones outside shops) will appear to help you out of a sticky spot. However they don't fight players only monsters and only one potion can be used until both mercenaries are dead.
i like ur idea about the first and second but about the third i dont think so that its will be add to the game but i hope so :)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

100k for pvp protection? most games have pvp protection but you have to spend real money to get it... and it only lasts a set time......
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Merc potion can be abused to lvl fast.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

i do like the pvp idea maybe it should be only for non clan members tho? and maybe the merchant could be like the santa from last year but not manned ie automatically moves map every hour so its hard to find? or even maybe it could be a npc that moves around all over the map ?