Anothers way to buy lvls

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Business

Anothers way to buy lvls

Post by Business »

Hi everyone :)

There is some problems about buying lvls.
Its a game for most ages of players but there is alot of young players as they are don't have credit card or there parents not allowed to them use it for game (parents thinking), so what can they do .

I suggest that should try making another way for buy lvls like sms's or massage (anyway in phone )
As they can pay the moeny from like those ways its will be more easier for those young players.

And don't forget that's there is some countries they are not allowed or cant using credit card so plz we need another ways for buying lvls .
Insider

Re: Anothers way to buy lvls

Post by Insider »

It will be hard to add I think. Google "virtual credit card", it must help. Or google cards with promocodes, but it works not in any country.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Hmmm.... not sure about this. If a parent doesn't want their child to pay for levels, then I'm sure there's a valid reason for this decision (in other words - they don't want to end up paying for a huge bill the child has incurred).
Business

Post by Business »

So what we can do we can't lvl as well its hard to get 150 lvls and its will take ages for lvling especially after lvl 150 its so hard and the game updates make it more hard and then too much player get bored . :(
Business

Post by Business »

Leone wrote:Hmmm.... not sure about this. If a parent doesn't want their child to pay for levels, then I'm sure there's a valid reason for this decision (in other words - they don't want to end up paying for a huge bill the child has incurred).
And yes u are right and wrong in the same time there is some parents like that and there some parents not allowed to buy not because expensive just because its for a game as my parents think :(
Business

Post by Business »

Insider wrote:It will be hard to add I think. Google "virtual credit card", it must help. Or google cards with promocodes, but it works not in any country.
Insider im sorry but buyers can't understand im sorry for saying that :(
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here's a link to the countries where Google Play gift cards are sold:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 2734?hl=en

Hopefully, your country is amongst these and someone will buy you one :)
Business

Post by Business »

Leone wrote:Here's a link to the countries where Google Play gift cards are sold:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 2734?hl=en

Hopefully, your country is amongst these and someone will buy you one :)
Thnx but no its not available .
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Hard to get to lvl 150?? Mate plese my DEVIL reached lvl 300 today.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
James142

Post by James142 »

Houstaaja, obviously you have been playing longer than this player, for some people it is hard to level. And don't forget, your DEVIL is a dwarf so, lots easier to level quickly. But I do have an idea for getting lvls for free. It is a system lots of games use. Downloading/watching videos for amounts of levels. Of course the amount given would need to be small but for stuff like paying can give more amounts of levels.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”