Fix the bugs pls

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

benbaggen

Fix the bugs pls

Post by benbaggen »

I think its time some of the bugs get take in care of . we got buildings that don't go away when sold or destroyed.just yesterday everyone lost a few hours of gameplay due to a bug concerning acc getting deleated when people log out plus countless others that have been a problem for awhile .as a matter of fact the only bugs that do got fixed are the ones that cost the creator $ the rest are pushed to the back burner for absurd amounts of time.maybe its time to take a break from creating new content. And fix the outstanding issues that have been in the game some of them for to long.don't get me wrong new content is what keeps the game interesting and we all look forward to it but I think its time that some of these brushed aside issues were take in care of
madmaniacal1

Re: Fix the bugs pls

Post by madmaniacal1 »

This is an EXCELLENT point to make. It really should have been posted in Suggestions Forum.
Omnes Autem Uri
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

New contents during recent years have been mostly made by players and staff members.
You would know that, were you to read posts announcing them and giving authors credits.

Bugs can be fixed by compbatant only.
You would know that, were you to read the post describing the game staff.

New contents creation is in no way causing game coding to be neglected
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
mutedawg

Post by mutedawg »

Im getting pretty heated.kipers lvl 8k+ keeps killing me. I haven't attacked him in over a year. I haven't been in a clan way over a week. So why can he attack me? He must be using a bug of some sort. I messaged a GM back in May about this whom im waiting to hear back from and now this is the 2nd time. To all the GMs that wanna enforce rules and create a better gaming experience need to do something about this. Im getting real annoyed over this. Maybe the GMs need to make a thread about how pvp functions.
Shaolin shadow boxing, and the Wu Tang sword style
If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.
Do you think your Wu Tang sword style can defeat me?
En garde, ill let you try my Wu Tang sword style
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I'm with Ben on this. New content is great but blowing off the bugs that have been noticed is not ok. Even if it is a minor bug that doesn't really matter there are some players that can find a way to use the smallest bug for their own benefit, as mutedawg has reported kippers for being able to attack him being kippers at 8k mute at 1k+ no clan not outlaw and no recent PvP actions made by him yet kippers runs up and targets mute and attacks. That is a PvP bug kippers has done it to me on one of my low level accounts not claned Jaya has done it to me he's recently done it to now unfortunately perm jailed KOREA and there's a few others that has done it in the past. I may be wrong but if you can run up to a way lower level player that is not PvP enabled or claned or outlawed and successfully target the player and kill the player you are abusing a bug and even worse if the player killed drops a item for the abuser. It should be punishable because #1 it is abusing a bug and not reporting it, 2 you actually have the option to decide to abuse the bug and kill the player with hopes for some loot or you can decide to untarget the player and walk away, 3 doing this multiple times causing problems for ones game play progress and taking his/her gear when you should not be able to even target them. Yes it's abuse...
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm completely with you both on this one - PvP mechanics are messed up and have needed fixed forever - the good news is that compbatant has received the necessary input on how to fix it... the bad news is that he's never acted on it yet 😔😡 - Anyway, don't overlook that the updates are mostly done by others, who cannot fix the bugs, so it really isn't much of an either/or issue - still... it's beyond disappointing that this, possibly the single most important issue over the past 5 years, is still not fixed - I agree
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bence

Post by Bence »

Map bug still exist.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

only compbatant can indeed fix these bugs. gms cannot.

BUT

gms can perm jail abuses of these bugs if abuse is proven.
So its not like gm cannot do anything.
An anouncement that abuse of these bugs will now lead to permanent jail will not prevent all abuse. but it sure will help.
it did for sharing.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Of course rule violators and bug abusers are being punished.
mutedawg and kipers have several accounts, if I'm not mistaken.
If there's a pvp problem we are here to investigate on it: just let us know characters names and possibly a reference time (in a PM is fine)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

And it's not possible combatant let GMs fix bugs?like thisbugs will be fixed fast and combatant will have less work.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157