Ryaca

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Ryaca

Post by Khmer »

Your shdw clan, I gather an appropriate name, what do you stand for, I recently saw that 4,2 landscape has changed but not for the better. Your clan, I understand in pure numbers is powerful, the motto is roughly translated, "you leave us alone... blah blah blah"

I wonder why you have sat back and done nothing. If i'm wrong please do tell... The 9 ladders map are for the most part impervious as are 2,850 builds, but wait...eventually C will make changes :shock: .

You occasionally talk about this and that, I think you're scared!

In real life no clue... but this is FT. And the 9 ladders SAFETY map is a disgrace and I look forward to changes in FT, I am front and center of 3,-3 and are vulnerable from all sides, MAX cowers to zero!
I hope you want to use your clans so called power, often time clan numbers mean ' toilet paper'. Not sure I ever liked you, you could change that, not that I'm sure you care about Khmer, however, this isn't about us!
What's the point of wielding power if you don't' wish to help those that cant help themselves! Stuff your pockets, turn your eyes...
One of my early friends was a shdw clan member, name eludes me, I liked his agenda, now I dislike the timidness.

BOO
Attachments
ghost-cat.jpg
ghost-cat.jpg (21.43 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
Nahgus

Re: Ryaca

Post by Nahgus »

i am not sure wat u are talking about

i checked every clan map to see wat all the fuss was about and there was no seiging or activity going on at all so im not sure if u are mentally ill or if u play ft while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs

sometimes it seems like u are a totally different person from the times i have talked to u in game and from reading ur posts on forums

we are always open to help another clan if we believe in their cause

we also take a clan vote before any action is ever taken
Ryaca_1 is retired
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

Most all I've seen on game needing help are in battles because of the same s**t they say they're fight for. So, who should be helped??? Thats a big question. As far as clan maps remove all of them. Make ONE big map for one big war for all play!! ☺
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Corrupter wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:58 am Most all I've seen on game needing help are in battles because of the same s**t they say they're fight for. So, who should be helped??? Thats a big question. As far as clan maps remove all of them. Make ONE big map for one big war for all play!! ☺
A war among Armies, i always dream on it :)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Nahgus wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 am i am not sure wat u are talking about

i checked every clan map to see wat all the fuss was about and there was no seiging or activity going on at all so im not sure if u are mentally ill or if u play ft while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs

sometimes it seems like u are a totally different person from the times i have talked to u in game and from reading ur posts on forums

ur a funny guy... BOO
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Nahgus wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 am i am not sure wat u are talking about

Ur insight is incredulous, well done, you are a bright light among many burnt out bulbs! I may have misread you :o
although those that run a clan need some respect, it wasn't a fluke they got there ;)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

What I don't understand is: Ryaca is not the Duke.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm What I don't understand is: Ryaca is not the Duke.
Lol! I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed this detail. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:40 pm Lol! I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed this detail. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Been watching since the beginning ... and since that time it was my thought, "Something not right here, Ryaca is not the Duke ... must watch this develop."

Could not hold it in longer.... :arrow: :mrgreen:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm What I don't understand is: Ryaca is not the Duke.
Khmer is not MAX duke either, semantics :geek: