The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

MadMagus wrote: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Easy:

A woodchuck chuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood but a woodchuck can't chuck wood!

Try that fast 10 times!
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

MadMagus wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:14 pm Which leads back to the age old question:
If you post off topic on an existing off topic topic are you off topic or on topic?
If you post on topic on an existing off topic topic are you off topic or on topic?
Is this post off topic on a topic in off topic, or is it on topic because it's off topic on a topic in off topic?
And if this post is on topic, in off topic, is it a violation of Forum Rule 6, because it does seem to fit, but the rule says "if it doesn't fit anywhere"?
Yes?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

The key is to define "on topic" in an off topic thread without being on topic in the off topic thread!

or of course we also have:

The key is to define "off topic" in an on topic thread without being off topic in the on topic thread!

So everything that is not about: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight makes it off topic. And this being an off topic thread makes it OK.

However if the post is about The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight that would make it on topic in an off topic thread and in violation of the off topic rule.
Misquote wrote:To be On Topic or to be Off Topic that is the question!
I was always AFK!
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

The derailing of this topic is becoming a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

MadMagus wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 pm The derailing of this topic is becoming a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions
And on an off topic - or on topic comment.

I have decided that LostKnight is friend to MadMartigan The Greatest Swordsman in FT and I am in fact The Second Greatest Swordsman in FT. Sorry SellSword but anyone that sells his sword can only possibly be the Third Greatest Swordsman in FT, your sold yourself short, or was that a shortsword. :twisted: :twisted:

Yesterday was an interesting day. I sold 20 metero ingots for 80m each and a pair of Parasited gloves I fished for 200m. And after supplying mats and old friend crafted 10x 750 hammers for me. OK I could buy a pet ... one to go!

Spent part of the day helping one person through the Kulgan's Tutorial. She, a huntress, was lvl 2 when we started, and saw her a while ago at 32. I had told her to fight yellow archers at Silverwood until level 25 then to to the library and fight her way to level 35 at which time she should go to blood mummies. She is there now at level 36. :D

Then started another new person, lvl 1 but after a while he had to log ... so I found a third person to help, and got that mage through. He 's at level 15 now I see in mt friends list.

All in all a GREAT DAY!

Today I am hunting ice gremlins (ice cubes) for warrior rings, have 2 levels from them and 1 ring! Cheap little ice cubes!
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 pm I have decided that LostKnight is friend to MadMartigan The Greatest Swordsman in FT and I am in fact The Second Greatest Swordsman in FT. Sorry SellSword but anyone that sells his sword can only possibly be the Third Greatest Swordsman in FT, your sold yourself short, or was that a shortsword. :twisted: :twisted:
Hmmm... still unsure about the on/off status of my comments, so I'll call it "tangential" and leave it at that! ;)

Why we're getting into real estate issues and "short sales" is beyond me though. I mean, I did help some clients navigate through one of those once, but I'm almost positive there were no swords involved with that deal...

Still, third best swordsman will work for me. It's all in the spin though as "third best" sounds much better than "ranked third out of two," but some details are too trivial to get into! :D
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm joking of course we are all equal, a pixel is a pixel is a pixel, unless of course you are The Greatest Pixel in Digitalandia.

Which I am not! I'm just 1 bit of a byte that is only 1/24th of a pixel, just a small fry man :lol:

Finished my load of 60 Parasited Axes <=> Soul Axes = 3.660b profit.
NOT bad! Takes a while but pushes mining EXP
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I will just leave this here: gmail email!

:|
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Hope it is fixed soon... :(

Happy thoughts though!
It is a bit catchy...: Show
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (426.9 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yes it's a catchy tune :D

Anyway, just amost configured all three tablets and ... thunder and lightning.

Off goes the computer! Night all!!
I was always AFK!