jm punkk

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

jm punkk

Post by Nahgus »

does any1 know if jm punk still plays?
Ryaca_1 is retired
madmaniacal1

Re: jm punkk

Post by madmaniacal1 »

He "retired" when he was no longer able to share his accounts, as that was 90%+ of how he gained what power he had. Many of the accounts he had bought over the years were returned to the original owners. Well, his 5k swordsman account being jailed as stolen (one of several trade deals gone bad around that time, which I believe resulted in the shared/traded rule enforcement change) may have also contributed to his leaving.
He even blocked me on Messenger. Lol.
I heard a rumor that he may be returning to start fresh, but cannot confirm it for sure.
Omnes Autem Uri
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm I heard a rumor that he may be returning to start fresh, but cannot confirm it for sure.
i was wondering this exact same thing
Ryaca_1 is retired
Bence

Post by Bence »

He wont return. He built up a huge in-game empire that he lost in seconds, his money gone wasted. Btw i think many player would follow him even he is a low lvl player, because of the things he did for others. He spent a lots of money on persons he dis not know, he was kind and enjoyed role-playing, and its sad to lose such player.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm He "retired" when he was no longer able to share his accounts, as that was 90%+ of how he gained what power he had. Many of the accounts he had bought over the years were returned to the original owners. Well, his 5k swordsman account being jailed as stolen (one of several trade deals gone bad around that time, which I believe resulted in the shared/traded rule enforcement change) may have also contributed to his leaving.
He even blocked me on Messenger. Lol.
I heard a rumor that he may be returning to start fresh, but cannot confirm it for sure.

Speaking of cheating, Id like to know how several players builds a tower from 0 to 160 lvls in an hour while adding 30+ additional lvls on to another build?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Bence wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 am He wont return. He built up a huge in-game empire that he lost in seconds, his money gone wasted. Btw i think many player would follow him even he is a low lvl player, because of the things he did for others. He spent a lots of money on persons he dis not know, he was kind and enjoyed role-playing, and its sad to lose such player.

I don't know you Bence but with respect to what you said about JM's kindness and following, 100% agree, truly a nice player. He is missed :)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 am
Speaking of cheating, Id like to know how several players builds a tower from 0 to 160 lvls in an hour while adding 30+ additional lvls on to another build?
190 levels on towers in an hour IS possible with several player working together, especially if their trade skills are decent. I remember APEX put up nearly 1k in 1 night, but they had 8 players working together at one time. If you TRULY believe cheating was involved, you should report the clan involved, as well as a time/date when it occurred.
Omnes Autem Uri
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 am
190 levels on towers in an hour IS possible with several player working together, especially if their trade skills are decent. I remember APEX put up nearly 1k in 1 night, but they had 8 players working together at one time. If you TRULY believe cheating was involved, you should report the clan involved, as well as a time/date when it occurred.
Mad please, the Russians have been cheating for years and you all ignore it, players run when I freeze them like nothing has happened, So MUCH CHEATING IT A ****ing disgrace!
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:47 am
Mad please, the Russians have been cheating for years and you all ignore it, players run when I freeze them like nothing has happened, So MUCH CHEATING IT A ****ing disgrace!
This game like so many run by little companies allow their game to be ruined and when it ends they are dumbfounded.... well I look forward to that day, I will say in advance, I TOLD YOU SO and that day I will smile :D
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 am
Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:47 am

This game like so many run by little companies allow their game to be ruined and when it ends they are dumbfounded.... well I look forward to that day, I will say in advance, I TOLD YOU SO and that day I will smile :D
You guys jail JM, and say he cheated, that's a joke, he shared to offset the immense cheating on the other side, Ive experienced it and heard about it for years.

There are so many things wrong with his game and compbatant sits on his greedy hands and allows it, It's a ****ing disgrace and I'm feed up with it.