jm punkk

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: jm punkk

Post by Nahgus »

alcohol and ft dont mix
Ryaca_1 is retired
Bence

Post by Bence »

Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:12 am
Bence wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 am He wont return. He built up a huge in-game empire that he lost in seconds, his money gone wasted. Btw i think many player would follow him even he is a low lvl player, because of the things he did for others. He spent a lots of money on persons he dis not know, he was kind and enjoyed role-playing, and its sad to lose such player.

I don't know you Bence but with respect to what you said about JM's kindness and following, 100% agree, truly a nice player. He is missed :)
You cant see me because i dont play anymore. I was a low lvl mage with big mouth.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Bence wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 am
Khmer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:12 am
Bence wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 am He wont return. He built up a huge in-game empire that he lost in seconds, his money gone wasted. Btw i think many player would follow him even he is a low lvl player, because of the things he did for others. He spent a lots of money on persons he dis not know, he was kind and enjoyed role-playing, and its sad to lose such player.

I don't know you Bence but with respect to what you said about JM's kindness and following, 100% agree, truly a nice player. He is missed :)
You cant see me because i dont play anymore. I was a low lvl mage with big mouth.
Its a sad day when a persons talented speech is muted, junk of course... Mad just Muted me, frustration I suspect,

Mad and I are in agreement on all most topics, this game is unbalanced, i am a high level lone survivor

I just found out waar, white has joined the Russians, ouch, that in waar times would be a firing squad.... a little sell out baby, always seemed like a gimp!
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Khmer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 am Its a sad day when a persons talented speech is muted, junk of course... Mad just Muted me, frustration I suspect,
Since you make it public, let's go public.
You wrote a racist sentence in white chat, including a very bad word. Your mute is fully deserved.
You are warned never to accuse a GM of abusing powers when clearly no abuse happened
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Nahgus wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:43 pm does any1 know if jm punk still plays?
Hey Nangus, you run the biggest non Russian clan in the game, you reside with the enemy, ironic, i always thought you were a wimp! I was apparently proven correct!

I hope Khmer runs into you or one of your clan mates, I will attack on site. MAX is at 3,-3 you lil wimp.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Khmer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:59 am
Nahgus wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:43 pm does any1 know if jm punk still plays?
Hey Nangus, you run the biggest non Russian clan in the game, you reside with the enemy, ironic, i always thought you were a wimp! I was apparently proven correct!

I hope Khmer runs into you or one of your clan mates, I will attack on site. MAX is at 3,-3 you lil wimp.
i believe u should not drink alcohol and post comments
Ryaca_1 is retired
Local

Post by Local »

Whos max?
Narcotic
RIP
Bence

Post by Bence »

Local wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:56 amWhos max?
Khmer's clan.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I believe there is a section named clans for clan related discussions😀
Does life really get better?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

A fine point, NightBaby 👍
this thread was questionable in the first place, being in help wanted vs off topic... definitely has strayed now lol
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏