The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Leone »

RL does tend to interfere with FT time. It's the sad (at times) truth.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:06 pm RL does tend to interfere with FT time. It's the sad (at times) truth.
No no my friend, you have that wrong, FT is real ... this thing they call RL is but a dream state within FT. :lol: :lol:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

You've got that right...I need to reassess!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Especially when FT has FW, FB & FC.¹
greedy.png
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Talking about food is my cue to join in! :D

Ah, the pesky "no sooner" bug strikes again... It seems like a chronic condition, but the symptoms flare up and subside here and there over the days.

It could be worse though. For as bad as the "no sooner" bug is it is spoken of freely and others look on with understanding, unlike the dreaded "no later than" condition that is spoken of only in hushed tones...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:56 pm Especially when FT has FW, FB & FC.¹

greedy.png

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 am If only:)
I knew you'd like that. :lol:
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:02 am It could be worse though. For as bad as the "no sooner" bug is it is spoken of freely and others look on with understanding, unlike the dreaded "no later than" condition that is spoken of only in hushed tones...
[whispering] OH MY! I was hoping to avoid that one. But yes, here too! [/whispering]
I was always AFK!
Gregory1977

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro. (FIRE BOW!!??) SPOILER?

Post by Gregory1977 »

I'm new here...lol...mbut, why try to aide the public with a milk soured spong NON-EXISTENT SPOILER (in they're words...and They gave 0...ZERO help?! No help regarding some NPC that "GIVE this Fire Bow?") They said...numbly...it't in 3.2...or 3.1.

Neg.
Get specific...we're scouring the village...and further east as you (couldn't be more helpful...)
OMG!

WHAT u call a spoiler...is invisible.
Fire bow.

Who has is-Where is it?

Not too frustrated...sheesh...
Where is the Fire Bow...? :shock:
Thanks for not being on drugs.
Lol.

MadMikael wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 pm
LostKnight wrote:
MadMikael, in his signature, wrote: I'm not a police officer - I'm a garbage man. I take out the trash.
WHOA!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you like it. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point it out ;)

Always a pleasure to read your posts.
I'll answer all I can.
1 - Bring the magical object from the crypt to the adventurer standing in front of the pyramid.
Spoiler: Show
This was the item in the chest, or sarcophagus, if you will. If you have it in your inventory, it should be able to be finished. I believe, the item was a wand, but I can't recall.
2. - The ring, given by the witch, feels like ancient magic and makes you shiver. Talk to Ascanius!
You need to go find him where he gives you the bracelet quest, and then sends you to the library. If that's not enough hint... just ask ;) ....whoops someone already spoiled it lol
3. - Bring the black pearl to the pirate in the tavern.
The pirate who gave you this quest was in the tavern. The next step is to talk to an npc outside the tavern. He'll want a golden dragon.... which you'll need to be at least level 360 to acquire as a pet. Save this one for later.
4 - Bring Red Mixture to the alter in the dungeon underneath Silverwood Castle. AND
5 - Bring a Yellow Mixture to the alter buried deep in the dungeon guarded by green dwarves.
The altars are part of a larger, later quest. There are several of them. You can do them now, I'm sure, but for the later parts, you'll need to be a higher level. IIRC that level is 250, but I may be wrong, it may be higher.
6 - Collect 8 wood planks, 5 steel ingots and 3 fire bows for the people in the village.
The NPC who gives this is located east of Martek's Stronghold. I think on map 3.-2, but may be 3.-1.
Gregory1977

Re: FIRE BOW.

Post by Gregory1977 »

Just be as exact describing it't location.
Dungeon...NPC?
BE exact...I along with one other have read the SO called erronious undefined SPOILER and wonder if u...you are smoking moth balls.

Who has this quiz-Where...Who exactly has this FIRE ZBow kiddies.? We looked in cemetary...few NPCs...? You have us stummped..mOMGoodness.Thanks....G