pvp and last x attacking

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

pvp and last x attacking

Post by rearrow »

I(clanned) was attacked by someone (also clanned).
he was lower lvl then me (but a mage with unlimited manna, so he was brave lol)
When he was losing he unclanned.
after loging i saw him again and tried to attack but got the enemy is to weak message (forgot the precise wording) so I coyld not target him.
He had attacked me only a few minues ago and i thought that you could always attack the last x accounds which had attacked you.
Did i misunderstand or was it a cheat.
SellSword

Re: pvp and last x attacking

Post by SellSword »

Since clan members can attack and be attacked by other clan members regardless of level my guess is that PvP from another clan member doesn't register on your personal "enemies list." Possibly a general exemption when both people are in a clan? Then again, I'm not in a clan and don't PvP, so...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ rearrow

How can you possibly call a mage that attacked you and then unclanned when loosing "brave"?

IMHO unclanning during PvP should not be allowed. ESPECIALLY if one initiates the PvP.

Code: Select all

unclan_during_pvp 0
After all, from the kazillion "Clan Invites" I have received, there is a "PvP Warning"! It's a part of clan life.
If you joined a clan, you should be "forced" to "Live up to it!".
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

@rearrow. If you misunderstood, and the mechanics worked for you as intended, then a bigger bug is in play, because I have heard reports of other MUCH higher lvl players attacking players that are not clanned, long after they leave clan. One way or another, I fear a bug is in this "enemies list" somewhere.

@LK. The mage he refers to (idk who, just going by the post) FELT brave enough to initiate pvp, thinking he had an easy kill. He proved his true colors (yellow) by dropping clan and logging. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

brave was cynical lol.
btw He did not unclan during pvp. he unclanned while not targeted. then.i wasnt able to retarget.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:17 pm @rearrow. If you misunderstood, and the mechanics worked for you as intended, then a bigger bug is in play, because I have heard reports of other MUCH higher lvl players attacking players that are not clanned, long after they leave clan. One way or another, I fear a bug is in this "enemies list" somewhere.
OH!!! Then that's an OUCH! :(
@LK. The mage he refers to (idk who, just going by the post) FELT brave enough to initiate pvp, thinking he had an easy kill. He proved his true colors (yellow) by dropping clan and logging. Lol
With all due respect, we will have to agree to agree on this point! :lol: Yes, a pun on the old saying.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

rearrow wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:29 pm brave was cynical lol.
btw He did not unclan during pvp. he unclanned while not targeted. then.i wasnt able to retarget.
Maybe as MM1 said, "he FELT he could take you".

Regardless, he initiated the PvP, I agree with MM1, this must be a bug in the enemy list.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.