Pet

Post by Kochanoss »

Hello Team.
I bought a pen but could not activate.
Arashiko

Re: Pet

Post by Arashiko »

Apologies for stating the obvious:

Activation is done by tapping the pet icon in your inventory and selecting the icon with the green arrow in the corner to add it to your character (just as you would with gear)

Important note:
If you already have two active pets with your character, it will not activate. Activation will only succeed if you have less than two pets active.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Nice.explanation Arashiko. Also remember, pet icon will not show up in backpack if backpack is full.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

LIZARDKING wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:19 pm Nice.explanation Arashiko. Also remember, pet icon will not show up in backpack if backpack is full.
Aha! Well spotted.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

One time I thought I opened my backpack and activated a pet, but I must've been pretty tired as I actually accessed my house and put the pet in the house. I started chatting with a knowledgeable friend who tried helping me out...

Yeah, it was pretty embarassing at the time! Probably an uncommon issue though, and for me hopefully a one-time issue! :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's definitely worth checking all these eventualities. I'm sure we've all been there!

If there is still an issue, then the Google play receipt will be there as proof of purchase.