Is it acceptable as reducing others fun?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Is it acceptable as reducing others fun?

Post by SellSword »

Grahf wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:02 pm So maybe instead of OP leaving the area and reading the rules this mage should.
Other suggestions and comments aside, I totally agree with this.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑ + 1
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

acceptance.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
winterbowz

Post by winterbowz »

SellSword wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:09 pm You can also start by stepping off the spawn point. If the other guy is letting you do the work of spawning for him and he's taking the kills, don't keep giving him spawn to kill. Maybe he gets bored just standing there doing nothing and just goes away.

Not saying it isn't a potential rule violation, but if it can be solved easily on your end it'd be much easier.
That already happened, he left and went back to his spot in right side of map, and then this happened, a swordsman 1k lvl appeared where he came from, carrying a horde of mushys towards me, I didn't get the screenshot atm cuz I can't risk my pet for that.its possibly a friend of him or his another acc, if u know the name SPMEN who's ruling the mushy island, the current issue here.
winterbowz

Post by winterbowz »

generous11 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:37 pm maybe you could read Rule #9:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
just run away to an other spot.
Hes taking the whole mushy island anyway, the safest place where I know I can kill mushys
winterbowz

Post by winterbowz »

Grahf wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:02 pm
winterbowz wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 am This guy has taken all the spawn and not even killing them, having spawn limit gives other player who are grinding on that map no xp at all, I've seen this guy do that and I have a video, I spawned like 10 mushys per round and annoyed me by parking his pets infront. Wouldn't these count as reducing game experience of others??
He's a 1700 mage correct? He does this to my mage every single time also. Has he ever done this to you? Leave the island go to where the ghost archers spawn (by the boatman who ferries you to blitzbee island for planks to maintain his boat) hit the spawn limit for the map in ghost archers and just sit there and heal himself? Like the only way another player and i was able to stop him and able to spawn was to have a friend come over and tag team the ghost archs with his bees but then 5 minutes later he was back at it again...

So maybe instead of OP leaving the area and reading the rules this mage should.
Hes done this trick too, should I fight back by using it?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

winterbowz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 pm Hes done this trick too, should I fight back by using it?
He is wrong, and when the GM's catch up to him, he will be punished.
If you do the same, you are wrong, and when the GM's catch up to you, you will be punished.

Two wrongs do not make it right!

Last edited by LostKnight on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

winterbowz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:46 pm Hes taking the whole mushy island anyway, the safest place where I know I can kill mushys
There are also mushys around the entrance to East Cave, which is about as far away as you can get. I know ghost archers also spawn in the area too. I don't really go through there often enough to know if it'd be a decent alternate option though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

The area by East Cave works fine for grinding, although there's no dedicated spawn point. Sometimes I got lucky if I parked my pets just below and to the right of the bridge, then got a small spawn from above the bridge and below pets. Again, it's hit or miss...but a good alternative to the island (and a shorter walk for most).
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

winterbowz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 pm
Grahf wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:02 pm
winterbowz wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 am This guy has taken all the spawn and not even killing them, having spawn limit gives other player who are grinding on that map no xp at all, I've seen this guy do that and I have a video, I spawned like 10 mushys per round and annoyed me by parking his pets infront. Wouldn't these count as reducing game experience of others??
He's a 1700 mage correct? He does this to my mage every single time also. Has he ever done this to you? Leave the island go to where the ghost archers spawn (by the boatman who ferries you to blitzbee island for planks to maintain his boat) hit the spawn limit for the map in ghost archers and just sit there and heal himself? Like the only way another player and i was able to stop him and able to spawn was to have a friend come over and tag team the ghost archs with his bees but then 5 minutes later he was back at it again...

So maybe instead of OP leaving the area and reading the rules this mage should.
Hes done this trick too, should I fight back by using it?
No do not copy him then you'll be in the same boat as him which is not good, like others said gm will catch him some day and he will be punished if not possible to do anything in game when he does this just go grab screenshots or video if possinle with a time stamp (/time while in game) and report him if he has multiple reports against him with evidence it will make the gm's job much easier to investigate and then make a decision

Edit: what i mean by something in game is either pvp him to stop him blocking with a max spawn of mobs stopping you from spawning, call friends to do this or help you do this, move spots (i don't agree with it as its unfaire this mage is being an ***hole and ruining people's gameplay experience but he can't be everywhere) and then if a gm is active at spawn or somewhere report him to the gm when it comes to these cases and they're in game they check it out immediately usually to be able to catch them in the act themselves
Last edited by Grahf on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.