missing staff members

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: missing staff members

Post by rearrow »

sadly, all this is not unexpected. iwish all the ex gm all the best. I know they tried. maybe the will meet rearrow in a famous mmorpg which has revently launched a mobileversion😁

Basicly it looks like there are now no admins or gms who are active with helping players. compbatant only seems to do stuff where you have to pay for, gandalf we dont hear from.
So e,pect a lot of abuse and I certainly wouldnt buy anything for real money.
the recent sale of obcenely expensive special skins which used to be free and were removed from players for doing something which was allowed by staff for years, looks like a last ditch egfort to milk the players for some extra money.

I would even call it a scam.:
step 1: allow sharing although rules forbid it
step 2: give playets a special skin when they reach a lvl for which they have to buy lvls with real money
step3: if there are enough people who want that special skin start enforcing non sharing and remive those special skins.
step4: stop giving out special skins, making all tese people who bought lvls to get them angry.
step5:: sell these previously free skins back to them for a large amount of mone
step6: stop.supporting players and fixing bugs, obly support payed for content.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE NOW

Im not surprised that the good gms are quiting, in fact its the honourable thing to do.

see you all in that other mmorpg with the newly lau ched mobile version
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

for what i read

Arashiko haven t written about quitting, so i think she's still active GM
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Ryaca_1 is retired
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

As far as I know of, Arashiko IS still active GM and Compbatant is not selling/abandoning the game.
We all know he is not often posting in forum: just give him time :)
As I already wrote elsewhere, the most part of his work is not visible to players.

FT already had periods with one active GM only.
Just think of 2016, when DaHobbit has been the only one (admins apart) for the most part of the year
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

we will hope for the best
Ryaca_1 is retired
Bence

Post by Bence »

rearrow wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 am sadly, all this is not unexpected. iwish all the ex gm all the best. I know they tried. maybe the will meet rearrow in a famous mmorpg which has revently launched a mobileversion😁

Basicly it looks like there are now no admins or gms who are active with helping players. compbatant only seems to do stuff where you have to pay for, gandalf we dont hear from.
So e,pect a lot of abuse and I certainly wouldnt buy anything for real money.
the recent sale of obcenely expensive special skins which used to be free and were removed from players for doing something which was allowed by staff for years, looks like a last ditch egfort to milk the players for some extra money.

I would even call it a scam.:
step 1: allow sharing although rules forbid it
step 2: give playets a special skin when they reach a lvl for which they have to buy lvls with real money
step3: if there are enough people who want that special skin start enforcing non sharing and remive those special skins.
step4: stop giving out special skins, making all tese people who bought lvls to get them angry.
step5:: sell these previously free skins back to them for a large amount of mone
step6: stop.supporting players and fixing bugs, obly support payed for content.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE NOW

Im not surprised that the good gms are quiting, in fact its the honourable thing to do.

see you all in that other mmorpg with the newly lau ched mobile version
I saw such things many times. These are the signs of the games death.

I played many games that changed in such ways then they died, because the developers didnt creat new content, didnt maintain servers.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage