When is offline getting updated

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: When is offline getting updated

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:59 pm I'd rather comp' s attention is focussed on the mmo. I know that's selfish (sorry).
I'd rather he clone himself and do both! ;)

I'd actually prefer the mmo as well. Both would be ideal, of course, but it's not like there are more hours in the day. For all the grief people give comp he could very well be working a full-time job and working on FT in his "free time." I have no clue, and I very much doubt those who like to complain do either.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gregory1977

Re: When is offline getting updated-Wondering also.

Post by Gregory1977 »

Hey!
Well..it's my 5th day playing OFF-Line version.
Thought it has some wierd glitches...I'm ready to advance and explore "more" but it seems like the map has but a limited area...(yet) to be updated/expanded...and wondering when??

No, at level 50...I have to run past the instant killers to steal the weopons...etc...but I'm finding nothing interesting after hitting the ones I can...and it's most of the dungeons,...so, again...can we have a general idea as to a new expansion date? Please?

Thank for letting me share.
G.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

I have a hope that FT rpg would be updated 1 day, but at the moment, Compbatant is complaining and focus on the mmo.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Would be really nice if the glitches could at least be fixed... to name 1 off the top of my head: the yellow spell acts the same as the green and attacks all monsters.
Update with fixed bugs and more updated items/monsters is all it really needs IMO.
Does life really get better?
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

NightBaby wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 pm Would be really nice if the glitches could at least be fixed... to name 1 off the top of my head: the yellow spell acts the same as the green and attacks all monsters.
Update with fixed bugs and more updated items/monsters is all it really needs IMO.
I think, that was meant to be that way, since the mage was meant to be healer to all the characters, it did only multi damage, heal, slow, etc.
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol: